PUBG_Hawkinz

Help Us Rename Abandoned Resort!

Hey everybody,

Let’s try an experiment! We’ve been looking for a new name for the “Abandoned Resort” area on Codename: Savage, and we need your help. We’ve come up with five possible names for the area that we really like, and we’ll leave it up to you to determine the winner.

Vote for your favorite name here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H3VXK59

Poll schedule

Start: April 23, 10PM PDT / April 24, 7AM CEST / April 24, 2PM KST

Close: April 25, 7PM PDT / April 26, 4AM CEST / April 26, 11AM KST

Codename: Savage will return to the Closed Experimental Server soon! Before it does, we’ll reveal the survey results and the new name for Abandoned Resort.

With love,

Your friends at PUBG Corp.

• Like 4
  • RIP 1

name it "hotspot resort - all players please parachute here to die in the first 5 minutes"

• Haha 1

Another idea @PUBG_Hawkinz if it's not too late. You could take language from the setting of the Savage map and translate them to Thai words such as "Vacated Resort" (Vacated being a synonym of Abandoned) and call it "Luk Resort". This has a ring to it because it translates to Vacated and at the same time you have to be "lucky" to even get out alive which is a nice play on words.

Also "Savage" could be translated to the Thai language as well but is a little more difficult to say phonetically > Xảmh̄it. I did a direct translation for "Death" as well and it sounded nicer to pronounce in Thai then Savage did. "Khwām tāy Island" Has a nice foreign ring to it that translates to "Death Island" and keeps the unique feel to the content PubG creates with all the names you'd labelled for Miramar/Erangel locations.

Let me know what you think. Synonyms and Google translate = Everyone's friend.

• Like 10

So you have 5 names for the resort. Your hardly asking for our help are you. Close your eyes and stick a pin in one. and then get back to sorting the proper issues of the game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, XxmarVthE30SSxX said:

If you run in the back corner of the bathtub, it happened to me 2 times that I fell through the floor

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2018 at 4:10 AM, un1ty said:

Savage Garden ;)

Well if your going with "savage garden" why not "megadeth"

The luk idea is kind of interesting.

Edited by avoideray
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2018 at 6:03 AM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

Edited by ALPHARAGE42BTY
could not add a comment as it kept giving me the original post so had to post this before I posted my reply

Posted (edited)

Isengard Hotel - bring your hobbits.

Actually the codename: savage remembers me lord of the rings. I think it's odd not to make this connection between them before, I find it incredible not to have many allusions in this game. Copyright, maybe?

Edited by Trombeta