Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavishPig065

M416 or M16A4

M416 or M16A4?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which AR do you prefer

M4 only because the stability is way better with all the attachments but if you're a solid shot and have a quick trigger finger, M16 is the way to go

5 minutes ago, LavishPig065 said:

Which do you like better...

download (1).jpeg

download.jpeg

M16a4.

Best weapon over mid to long range where most fighting takes place. Higher velocity less bullet drop than m4

Flat top deals less damage overall all on auto vs burst on the Vietnam version. But fully decked out, or even just a very grip and x4 scope, give me the flat top any day.

Best load out for me just now is either 2x M416 or M416 & M16A4.

M416 grip, stick and comp for full auto and x4 on the M16A4.

If I get an 8x I’ll swap it over and burst the M16A4 with a 2x or red dot.

Think I prefer them to the kar98 for sniping too really 

3 minutes ago, Subz3r0 said:

I think in one of the two is not possible to put 8x scope

Yup. M16 can only fit 4x

Just now, Warsteiner1 said:

If i get both , i use the M4 to clear rooms , and the M16 on single fire to snipe.

personally I prefer the pump shotgun to clear rooms and the M16 to snipe.

3 minutes ago, Warsteiner1 said:

If i get both , i use the M4 to clear rooms , and the M16 on single fire to snipe.

^^This.

And if I come across and 8x, I’ll toggle between that and the red dot on the 416, depending upon range.

The m16a4 is an animal with the 4x though, especially with a suppressor... GG

I absolutely LOVE the M-16... the Burst fire w bullet speed is awesome. 

I used to be all about the Scar or M4, but now I will always choose this as my main weapon. Especially in CQC or Mid range

Comp/Dot/ExtQDr and it’s just a laser beam

My friends hate it ; but I’ve learned to handle the recoil and it’s a monster if you know how to use it. 

20 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

I have far more success with the M4.  It's a beast.  I'll drop any weapon if I come across an M4.

yes agree M4 makes me smile when i find one, with a vss fav load out second fav is with a vector loaded 

I prefer the M4 overall but the M16 with a compensator, 4x, and Extended mag is damn good

27 minutes ago, LavishPig065 said:

Which do you like better...

download (1).jpeg

download.jpeg

Personally it depends on what i'm thinking i'll do with those weapons...if for example i have a SR with optic i'll take the m416 because i'll use it in full auto...if i have an ump or an akm i'll take the m16a4 to take long shot in single fire mode

Both are based upon the AR-15 platform so they actually share quite a bit of parts together.

I prefer the HK416 for being full-automatic and because all parts of the gun can be customized.

M4. It's better than both the AUG and M249 in my opinion. I'm starting to choose the M16 over the Scar though. Something doesn't feel right with the Scar recoil I can't seem to figure it out. 

16 minutes ago, Vitalistic said:

M4. It's better than both the AUG and M249 in my opinion. I'm starting to choose the M16 over the Scar though. Something doesn't feel right with the Scar recoil I can't seem to figure it out. 

I've read stastically the scar is the worst gun in the game if you have an option. My friend has a hard on for the m4. Me, my hard on is for a fully decked ump with acog and a vss. 918c if I find the suppressor. Other wise no hand gun. 

M$ for me due to the better stability with all the attachments. However I wished the M4 had the M16's burst fire option. I tend to play in single shot with the M4 for more control while using the burst fire of the M16. I would choose the M16 if it had more attachement slots, but it does not so M4 for me. 

3 hours ago, Spen1969 said:

yes agree M4 makes me smile when i find one, with a vss fav load out second fav is with a vector loaded 

M4 & VSS is a match made in shooting heaven. I wish the VSS always dropped next to an extended mag or extended quick draw mag though, those extra rounds are so useful in squads.