Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shortstacker

New patch

It has been incredibly smooth for me since the update. Did you also download the 333.9MB update after the big update?

It's still developing, don't worry.  The game creators are excellent and for sure patch anything necessary.

runs smoother,gained about 15 too 25 fps in most places..

hit reg seems spot on,,,just played first match got 7 kills with ump,and it was hittin like a hammer..

Please fix the bugs of latest patch.

After driving som very buggy 2people motorbike..
All the houses turned into, see video.

I could see through everything, and it looks like I had wallhack for a while there.. but some graphics were OK.

After next game, it went back to normal.. But still! Please take this into consideration, dev team.

BR
Javlaranamma

i already can see the devs post on twitter

"we are sorry and we apologize, and we are very sorry but we apologize!!!!111 we thank you for our apologize and we are sorry!!!!1111"

"oh and we gona apply 20 hot fixes that wont fix the current issue and will add 20 new ones!!!!"

then the fan boys will come to the rescue on the forums because ITS EARLLY ACESS!!!!

so...nothing new here.

I'm getting a ton of lag with vehicles, massive rubberbanding. The guns seem to be performing better though.

5 minutes ago, Mrlag said:

i already can see the devs post on twitter

"we are sorry and we apologize, and we are very sorry but we apologize!!!!111 we thank you for our apologize and we are sorry!!!!1111"

"oh and we gona apply 20 hot fixes that wont fix the current issue and will add 20 new ones!!!!"

then the fan boys will come to the rescue on the forums because ITS EARLLY ACESS!!!!

so...nothing new here.

Lol that's pretty much the gist of it.  

Yeaaa was playing with the bike, it's rubberbanding all over the place lol

I have a couple of questions on the patch notes that alarm me.,.

• Fixed an issue where the players alive count would reduce when a player disconnected. Now the count will only go down upon the players death

So does this mean that if a player disconnects, the player count won't go down to reflect it? Because that's how it reads to me. SO you're at #3 in the game but unbeknown to you little Billy disconnected 20 minutes ago so I'm actually #2 ? Is the other player still here.. or not?

Secondly, the minimap now has a dotted line pointing toward the next circle constraint? Or am I reading that wrong. I really hope I am wrong. I think the circle should actually move it's position adjacent to the last constraint a lot more than it does, WITHOUT being told where it's going to move to next, that's just ridiculous. If the circle is more unpredictable then it adds more tension and more thought required as to your location and your ability to move into better positions.

Now gonna hop into a game and see what it's about (No, I haven't yet).

21 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

I have a couple of questions on the patch notes that alarm me.,.

• Fixed an issue where the players alive count would reduce when a player disconnected. Now the count will only go down upon the players death

So does this mean that if a player disconnects, the player count won't go down to reflect it? Because that's how it reads to me. SO you're at #3 in the game but unbeknown to you little Billy disconnected 20 minutes ago so I'm actually #2 ? Is the other player still here.. or not?

Secondly, the minimap now has a dotted line pointing toward the next circle constraint? Or am I reading that wrong. I really hope I am wrong. I think the circle should actually move it's position adjacent to the last constraint a lot more than it does, WITHOUT being told where it's going to move to next, that's just ridiculous. If the circle is more unpredictable then it adds more tension and more thought required as to your location and your ability to move into better positions.

Now gonna hop into a game and see what it's about (No, I haven't yet).

People who disconnect will die to the play zone, they arent going to be in the game still when your #3 and if they are, they will be in the small circle your in standing still as a free kill....The other player character is still alive, they just disconnected, seems like a non-issue to me.

My understanding on the dotted line is that it will indicate the shortest route towards the safe zone. Again this seems like a non issue. Its not showing you where the next safe zone will be, it just indicated the shortest route to the current safe zone if you are outside of it...

Yeah major laggy here in EU as well. NA servers not any better for me.

At one point the blue circle actually didnt stop moving when reaching the white circle, it just kept coming in.

38 minutes ago, kevin.m.kostecki said:

People who disconnect will die to the play zone, they arent going to be in the game still when your #3 and if they are, they will be in the small circle your in standing still as a free kill....The other player character is still alive, they just disconnected, seems like a non-issue to me.

My understanding on the dotted line is that it will indicate the shortest route towards the safe zone. Again this seems like a non issue. Its not showing you where the next safe zone will be, it just indicated the shortest route to the current safe zone if you are outside of it...

Yep I get it now. I didn't realise that the player model is still left in game, makes sense now.

Also the dotted line I get it, shows the shortest point. I thought it was going to show you where the circle is going to move to. Should've just played first I guess ;)

Patch has ruined it for me, people warping everywhere, ridiculous rubber banding. Just got a kill message 20 seconds after shooting someone... 

51 minutes ago, Oterje said:

TONS OF LAGGS SERVER LAGGS, ON EU.

Yes same problem heren!!!!