flyer111

Extreme long loading times

Hello there, I'm playing PUBG on my D1 Xbox One and since Update #10 or #11 I have massive loading time issues. While I can hear I'm already ingame (pre-game lobby / airplane) the black loading screen won't disappear. Often the airplane is already half oder two third over the map until I can see something.

Same problem with the play-doh effect, I need often 30-60 sec until i can go into houses, furniture need even longer. Friend of me als plays with the OG Xbox One, but he don't have this massive problems.

Yesterday I also tried the test server update, but on Miramar this problem seems to be even bigger for my Xbox...

I already tried reinstalling the game, put it on external HDD (no SSD), cleared cache and so on. No improvement. Do you maybe have some more ideas what I could do, or is my D1 Xbox One just potatoe?

On 4/27/2018 at 1:53 AM, flyer111 said:

Hello there, I'm playing PUBG on my D1 Xbox One and since Update #10 or #11 I have massive loading time issues. While I can hear I'm already ingame (pre-game lobby / airplane) the black loading screen won't disappear. Often the airplane is already half oder two third over the map until I can see something.

Same problem with the play-doh effect, I need often 30-60 sec until i can go into houses, furniture need even longer. Friend of me als plays with the OG Xbox One, but he don't have this massive problems.

Yesterday I also tried the test server update, but on Miramar this problem seems to be even bigger for my Xbox...

I already tried reinstalling the game, put it on external HDD (no SSD), cleared cache and so on. No improvement. Do you maybe have some more ideas what I could do, or is my D1 Xbox One just potatoe?

An SSD would help, or you can trade up for the Xbox One X. Even the Xbox one S may give you a little help in this. It all depends if your pockets are deep enough to make any of the upgrades.

• RIP 1

Upgrade is not an option at the moment unfortunately.

I just wonder why my friend with OG Xbox don't have this massive problems.

Today with the new performance update I still have almost no improvements. The play-doh effect is still there, just the furniture load little faster now... :(

It happens to me also, Stuck in black screen and miss nearly the whole flight path nearly every game.

For people like myself that can't upgrade from an OG Xbox One it's a real disadvantage, Hopefully more optimization will eventually fix this.

25 minutes ago, flyer111 said:

Upgrade is not an option at the moment unfortunately.

I just wonder why my friend with OG Xbox don't have this massive problems.

Today with the new performance update I still have almost no improvements. The play-doh effect is still there, just the furniture load little faster now... :(

He probably has an SSD. You should look into buying one. Huge improvement for us OG XBOX One owners

• RIP 1

its going to suck but only option if none of that has worked is delete everything else off xbox and literally run just pubg, worked for my buddy. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem.  I have the xbox One PUBG version and only Pubg is installed on it.  I wait an extremely long time before getting into the game even though I can hear people around me stupidly punching each other.

I had only been playing on mobile version and learning how to use these controls sucks big ones.  I cannot control my weapons and get killed.  I can make it to top 5 if I don't try to kill anyone.  What fun is that? 

On 4/27/2018 at 2:53 AM, flyer111 said:

Hello there, I'm playing PUBG on my D1 Xbox One and since Update #10 or #11 I have massive loading time issues.

On 5/7/2018 at 10:26 AM, stitch0852 said:

I have the same problem.  I have the xbox One PUBG version and only Pubg is installed on it.  I wait an extremely long time before getting into the game even though I can hear people around me stupidly punching each other.

Are your boxes hard-wired to your networks? If so, SSD may be the only answer short of upgrading your boxes. Sacrifice a few playing hours and offer to clean up a couple of little old ladies' backyards for a hundred bucks and get this: Shadow Mini 250 GB SSD for Xbox One  It'll help just a little with the initial loading, but you should have enough time to plot flight paths and plan your jump points. To be honest, I don't mind the black screen. Better than watching the meaningless boxing matches as well as hearing them. 

A friend i play with has this problem.. i just tell him when I'm jumping and he'll press b if he hasn't loaded in yet.. in his case he's just got crappy internet so we assume that's the cause.