BeingASimpleton

Equipped M4 Disappears BUG

Not sure if this is an M4-specific bug, but the two times it has happened to me it has been with an M4. After looting a body, an equipped M4 can disappear from character’s body. It still appears in inventory and will reappear upon redraw or reload. See photos. Could not determine how or why bug occurs.B7A24759-0A18-40D6-90B3-33436AA42824.jpeg.989febbdb85bb34ee45f9a7d2652d2d7.jpeg

CE762DD7-8D0A-450C-9615-6B14F52336D3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Xmple said:

Your gun is still there? what are you talking about

Throughout the testing sessions I would loot bodies and every once in a while a gun I had equipped would disappear from the back of my character’s body while still appearing in my inventory and on the bottom right of my screen. Weapons needed to be reloaded or redrawn to become visible again. See attached screen shots.

You're not alone on this. Noticed the same thing happening to me Friday night. I would have to change between my primary and secondary a couple of times to get it to appear.

35 minutes ago, hotdogin said:

You're not alone on this. Noticed the same thing happening to me Friday night. I would have to change between my primary and secondary a couple of times to get it to appear.

Same for me. I even noticed the other night that my teammate got killed by someone who’s weapon was still invisible. It was really weird. Glad to know I’m not alone here. Cheers.