Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tick625

Teaming in solo's, how to report? (VID)

Recommended Posts

Please stop spamming this all over the forum. You can report here.

 

Also, don't call our other players on the forum - it's against forum rules - you'll get a warning from a mod.

 

GL HF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Kizy said:

Please stop spamming this all over the forum. You can report here.

 

Also, don't call our other players on the forum - it's against forum rules - you'll get a warning from a mod.

 

GL HF

You were right, I got a warning!

If only they put half as much effort into stopping the cheats we actually might get somewhere!

 

*Don't bother with anymore warnings, ill see myself out.

Edited by Tick625

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tick625 said:

You were right, I got a warning!

If only they put half as much effort into stopping the cheats we actually might get somewhere!

 

*Don't bother with anymore warnings, ill see myself out.

 

Moderators are not coders. The people tidying up your mess on the forums are not the ones coding the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kizy said:

 

Moderators are not coders. The people tidying up your mess on the forums are not the ones coding the game.

The pages of Korean spam posts remain though, the mods clearly at least share the coders work ethic.

 

Just keep glossing over it though eh?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tick625 said:

The pages of Korean spam posts remain though, the mods clearly at least share the coders work ethic.

 

Just keep glossing over it though eh?

 

I can't speak for the mods or devs when it comes to their work ethic - I seriously don't think you can either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 3:28 AM, Tick625 said:

Came across this twice tonight, nancys seem to be somehow joining a friends session and teaming up in solo's. 

 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/tackiesttick625/video/49151352

 

If you see these girls in a game, say Hi for me.

Looks like you may have interrupted them. At least they pulled their pants up before engaging you🤣

  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×