Sign in to follow this  
MixedMelon

Cheaters

There are no publically known cheats or hacks for the Xbox One version of the game, however, PC has its fair share of cheaters.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:54 AM, MixedMelon said:

Do Player Unknown Battlegrounds has cheaters?? Just asking.

Yes and No.. No hacks like aimbots or wallhacks but there is a way to use antirecoil and rapidfire scripts..

There was a radar "hack" for xbox and PC, it works by analyzing the network packets, shows you a radar with enemies and guns location. on a computer or smartphone.

If I'm not mistaken I think pubg patched a majority of them by adding new encryption but some say they are still bypassing the encryption.

6 hours ago, GB_GrimReafer said:

Yes, everyone that plays 3rd person uses wall hacks all day long...

lol 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Gates said:

There was a radar "hack" for xbox and PC, it works by analyzing the network packets, shows you a radar with enemies and guns location. on a computer or smartphone.

The radar hack still exists. You have to pay a subscription to those groups that have the decryption key. Someone with a little know-how can MITM and do the decryption themselves. It's just autorolled keys much like the way the atmega worked on HU cards back in the day. However you're going to need some basic coding skills, understanding of (de)encryption.

Yes, this works on the xbox.

No, I don't cheat or p2c. I'm just horrifically aware of it.

If blue hole wants to rid cheaters, they need to up the encryption game. I only assume this isn't done because it probably causes terrible lag or other instabilities unbeknownst to us judging by the current state of the game. Given that the AES encryption was broken in less than 24hrs they were probably using a 56bit key. Up that bitch to a 256bit key and we'll probably be alright for the foreseeable future.