Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roughnight

Headset help

Need help for a gift idea. I want to buy a new headset for a player using the Xbox one x. He’s currently using the A10 gaming headset from GameStop. Between the HyperX cloud revolver s headset, the audio-technica ATH-ADG1X open air high-fidelity headset, the logitech G633, the Sennheiser game one headset, and any turtle beach headsets what’s the best? Or if you know a better one. I’m looking for insanely good audio and just the best headset since pubg is life. Haha thanks!

Plantronics rig 800lx. Has the option for dolby atmost and is completely wireless and has bluetooth for phone calls. I only charge a $750 finders fee which can be paid in brown school shoes if you like.

4 minutes ago, Pike_Hunter said:

Plantronics rig 800lx. Has the option for dolby atmost and is completely wireless and has bluetooth for phone calls. I only charge a $750 finders fee which can be paid in brown school shoes if you like.

? thank you!

I use "Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Headset" and they're spot on.

45 minutes ago, Pike_Hunter said:

Yeah I love my pair. Netflix has atmos content too. Wireless battery last up to 24 hours too. I usually get a week or more between charges. The only negative is there is no dock. 

You cant go wrong with Logitech's Gaming Line, Their Headsets are amazing quality for very good price points. 

Turtle Beach is no where near as good as they use to be, and I burned through 2 Astro A40's within 2 weeks of Owning them... Mics went out on both units. They went from my head to a rack where they rest and that's it, no mishandling occurred. 

On 5/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, IamBuiltForSin said:

Yeah I love my pair. Netflix has atmos content too. Wireless battery last up to 24 hours too. I usually get a week or more between charges. The only negative is there is no dock. 

How is the sound on your rig? I heard it has a low frequency distortion and that any explosions and deep bass sounds are horrible? 

On 5/8/2018 at 1:17 PM, Pike_Hunter said:

On 5/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, Roughnight said:

? thank you!

Can you still hear a lot of background noise outside of the headphones or do they do a pretty good job with isolation?

HyperX Cloud Cores are amazing for the price. I have no issues with in game sounds. Mic works fantastic as well

I play with a G633 Artemis Spectrum and it works just fine. I can hear everything on point and don't have any issues with it.
Furthermore, it's under 100$.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Pike_Hunter said:

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, IamBuiltForSin said:

I will support this. Love my pair!

This game on xbox isn't surround sound so you don't get the full benefit and its not as smooth as my surround sound system when moving around - but its still sounds great with these. Plus other games will only start to bring in features that make this headset great so well worth the money.

On 5/8/2018 at 3:17 PM, Pike_Hunter said:

Plantronics rig 800lx. Has the option for dolby atmost and is completely wireless and has bluetooth for phone calls. 

Yes! Got a pair of these about a month ago and I love em! Super comfortable! 

On 5/8/2018 at 4:31 PM, Critic said:

I use "Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Headset" and they're spot on.

They are what I have too, not the top of the line but sound better than my $200 wireless turtle beaches

On 5/8/2018 at 11:27 AM, Roughnight said:

Need help for a gift idea. I want to buy a new headset for a player using the Xbox one x. He’s currently using the A10 gaming headset from GameStop. Between the HyperX cloud revolver s headset, the audio-technica ATH-ADG1X open air high-fidelity headset, the logitech G633, the Sennheiser game one headset, and any turtle beach headsets what’s the best? Or if you know a better one. I’m looking for insanely good audio and just the best headset since pubg is life. Haha thanks!

i use hyperx stinger and its been the best headset ive ever used and they were only $50 plus like a couple dollar warranty from amazon... and if u got prime they will arrive in 2 days... the warranty is also like 3-4 years... https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Stinger-Nintendo-HX-HSCS-BK-NA/dp/B01L2ZRYVE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526339337&sr=8-3&keywords=hyperx+cloud+stinger&dpID=41yzC%2BtlRFL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I just use the Afterglow headset that I picked up from Gamestop. It's seriously amazing. You can hear every little detail. The big headset, by the way, not the little one that only works as a mic.