Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leavyz

How to report a cheater on xbox one

Hi how do i report a cheater on xbox one ,I've played a game today and I shot a player 4 times with a pump action shot gun in the head from close up and he still killed me ,and as anyone can attest to them shot guns are lethal up close and I couldn't report him , I hate cheaters with a passion and think they should be all outed ,because it wrecks the game for the rest of us ,please try sort this out 

You can report here. But I'd advise you to think before submitting a ticket - did he really cheat? There are very few (if any) exploits on the Xbox version.

you're gonna need a video clip. and I'd like to see it 

i suspect you probably missed all your shots, again as said I would like to see a clip as console hacks/xploits are very rare

Na bro I hit him in the head and it's happened to a good few people and I can't watch him I mean spectate him on xbox one OG, but I think he may of had a life hack or something,and as for no cheats on xbox one are you serious there are a lot more than a few check youtube ? So I'm guessing there is a lot more than you believe, 

On 5/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, Kizy said:

You can report here. But I'd advise you to think before submitting a ticket - did he really cheat? There are very few (if any) exploits on the Xbox version.

Honestly I have no problem with being killed one on one by a better player and I have played it enough to know when someone is cheating,  as for a clip I had to turn it off as to make my frames come in quicker as I seen it on YouTube it seems to work but not by much ,but il be clipping my bogie kills from now on ,

I dont like reporting normal honest players ,as they have earned the right to be good from playing, but the scum bags that cheat to get kills ? I woudlnt think twice of reporting them