Leavyz

How to report a cheater on xbox one

Posted (edited)

Hi how do i report a cheater on xbox one ,I've played a game today and I shot a player 4 times with a pump action shot gun in the head from close up and he still killed me ,and as anyone can attest to them shot guns are lethal up close and I couldn't report him , I hate cheaters with a passion and think they should be all outed ,because it wrecks the game for the rest of us ,please try sort this out 

Edited by Leavyz
Word spell
  • RIP 1

You can report here. But I'd advise you to think before submitting a ticket - did he really cheat? There are very few (if any) exploits on the Xbox version.

i suspect you probably missed all your shots, again as said I would like to see a clip as console hacks/xploits are very rare

Posted (edited)

Na bro I hit him in the head and it's happened to a good few people and I can't watch him I mean spectate him on xbox one OG, but I think he may of had a life hack or something,and as for no cheats on xbox one are you serious there are a lot more than a few check youtube ? So I'm guessing there is a lot more than you believe, 

Edited by Leavyz

On 5/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, Kizy said:

You can report here. But I'd advise you to think before submitting a ticket - did he really cheat? There are very few (if any) exploits on the Xbox version.

Honestly I have no problem with being killed one on one by a better player and I have played it enough to know when someone is cheating,  as for a clip I had to turn it off as to make my frames come in quicker as I seen it on YouTube it seems to work but not by much ,but il be clipping my bogie kills from now on ,

I dont like reporting normal honest players ,as they have earned the right to be good from playing, but the scum bags that cheat to get kills ? I woudlnt think twice of reporting them 

If you have any issues regarding cheating you can report them here:

https://support.playbattlegrounds.com/hc/en-us

It will also help having video/screenshots of the alleged cheating that has taken place.

I would also recommend that you submit a report on Xbox live.