Mesosilly

K&M , Rapid Fire Controller or Elite Controller ?

18 minutes ago, FriedChknThighs said:

dont be a scrub and use K & M. Get a controller 

Will rapid fire mod help ? And can one mod an elite ? 

• RIP 2

My preference would be the Razer Wolverine. Two programmable Shoulder buttons, and 2 or 4 programmable triggers on the back (two if you get the cheaper Tournament Edition, 4 if you get the more expensive Ultimate Edition).

The Ultimate Edition also comes with alternate sticks or something.

razer-wolverine-6.jpg.ead23041334c07d257832f530b6eccd4.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FriedChknThighs said:

Mods are for losers

What he said i suck and still won't use them persistence and practice is the key I've slowly gotten better over the last couple of weeks the trick is stay calm dont panic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesosilly said:

Which should i invest my Money on ? 

No rude comments please 

Well what do you prefer a controller or a keyboard? 

3 hours ago, Mesosilly said:

Will rapid fire mod help ? And can one mod an elite ? 

Why do you feel the need to mod your gameplay? (I'm not being rude - as per your original post. I'm genuinely curious/simply asking!)

I use the razer controller.  Cheaper and very useful.

I honestly believe mods etc should be limited to play alone games COD etc.  When playing people, skill should count.  Maybe it's me but beating someone who doesn't have the tech I have just wouldn't be as good.  PUBG IMHO is a skill based game, whether it's your shooting, or your tactics.  I'll tip my hat to those who beat me (which is everyone) but if you beat me because of tech vs skill......

Is this guy actually asking this? If you need rapid fire to win that is just sad. M&K give an unfair advantage. Get an Elite controller.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, I Bad Co I said:

So K&M is cheating but a modified controller with rapid fire is not

I think rapid fire controllers are cheating too.

Anyone remember the rapid-fire controller scrubs using the G3 in CoD MW ?

Edited by ColonicBoom

Whichever floats your boat. If K&M on console really gives not advantage then neither does modded controllers. Actually get a Titan 2 and have the K&M with mods. Get the best of both worlds :)

I bought both Razor controllers (The tournament edition and the ultimate edition). I found the pressure to push the paddles on the tournament edition to be to stiff and the layout of the ultimate edition difficult to use due to the position of the paddles. 

The Xbox One Elite controller is worth every penny IMO. I map 3 paddles. Upper Right is B button, Lower Right is Jump. Lower Left is bound to LB so I can use Type B control scheme and still have easy access to Shoulder fire. 

I have a Xim Apex and unless you have experience playing PubG on a PC, the learning curve is quite steep. Aiming is super easy, but general movement and looting took much longer. 

If you need M&k to play on Xbox maybe it just means that you suck on PC and you need an unfair advante over others to actually win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, pajama dad said:

My preference would be the Razer Wolverine. Two programmable Shoulder buttons, and 2 or 4 programmable triggers on the back (two if you get the cheaper Tournament Edition, 4 if you get the more expensive Ultimate Edition).

The Ultimate Edition also comes with alternate sticks or something.

razer-wolverine-6.jpg.ead23041334c07d257832f530b6eccd4.jpg

What is the difference in the wildcat and the wolverine version?

Wolverine Ultimate has some app support, LED lights, 2 additional triggers underneath (for a total of 4. They come in pairs, blurry in the picture I posted), detachable sticks, and textured grips.

Wolverine Tournament looks to be very similar to the Wildcat with 2 programmable bumpers and 2 programmable triggers (of sorts. The design looks more like a paddle).

I'm still waiting to upgrade from my wildcat to the Wolverine...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vitalistic said:

Elite controller. You'll never use a regular controller again. 

Ahem, I had one and due to the magnetism it starts drifting very fast. I now use the normal controller and will be getting a scuf