Mesosilly

K&M , Rapid Fire Controller or Elite Controller ?

Just now, Pike_Hunter said:

You would almost have to use preset a with that controller. Soft aiming with the white button might prove difficult.

it has bumpers too.E4C9471A-365A-4988-B82F-4941905CF2F7.jpeg.54e68019beb1c97c590d4578b1cf29af.jpeg

1 minute ago, Garand1987 said:

I had no idea there even was a rerelease lol. But yeah if you ever do see me in a game and you pop me while using a Duke, clip that and send it to me cuz I can’t even be mad, that would be amazing lol. 

will do!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pike_Hunter said:

say whaaaaatttt! i'm getting one.

I might have to as well. Might get two just to keep one NIB, sometimes nestolgic stuff like this becomes collectible later. 

1 minute ago, Garand1987 said:

I might have to as well. Might get two just to keep one NIB, sometimes nestolgic stuff like this becomes collectible later. 

Release date tomorrow. I'll be the guy in the tent tonight in front of gamestop. Bring coffee.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2018 at 2:55 PM, Ross90 said:

Get a modded keyboard and mouse. 

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! 

hqdefault-1.jpg

• Haha 1

Sorry for being a noob, but what does “K&M” stand for? Keyboard and mouse? If so does that require you to be on a PC? If so, I hope PUBG enables people to turn off crossplay like they do on GoW. 

What are the beenfits of an Elite controller? Does it help with recoil?

15 hours ago, riktor skale said:

Sorry for being a noob, but what does “K&M” stand for? Keyboard and mouse? If so does that require you to be on a PC? If so, I hope PUBG enables people to turn off crossplay like they do on GoW. 

yes Keyboard and Mouse. Sometimes you'll see it as MnK or something similar.

It doesn't require you to be on pc. There are a number of emulators available for xbox one. These are USB based devices that will convert the keyboard and mouse inputs into controller inputs. It doesn't give the exact control as you would find on a pc, but the level of accuracy that can be achieved with a mouse is far superior to a standard controller- hence why people are so upset about them.

the Elite controller isn't going to directly help with recoil. But its options for sensitivity curves and alternate sticks can help with your control overall. It also has programmable paddles on the back that allow you to keep your thumbs on the sticks. And since most people aim with the right stick this lets them aim while jumping, reloading, ducking etc. I have been using the claw method for years and have achieved the same thing without paddles, but having tried the Razer Wildcat (an elite controller competitor) I can say that its still really nice.

Then you have modded controllers. These are hardware mods where players pay to have more than one output mapped to an input. For example, you could have a trigger modded to give rapid fire and a slight downward aim to compensate for recoil. I can't say how effective these are, or if they're worth it.

Well, since this is a console you should use a controller. If you want to gain an edge then definitely consider an Elite controller or Scuf, however the edge you can gain is entirely based on you and your skill. Personally, I use the Elite and love how easy it easy to customize the controls. It does take some time to get used to using the paddles, I started with just two paddles and then added the other two once I got comfortable.

17 hours ago, riktor skale said:

Well, the elite controller has hair triggers (less time to start shooting) mappable paddles so you can use your 4 most common buttons without having to take your thumbs off your sticks or triggers, and has curves for the sticks so you can map them to your liking as well as replaceable sticks so you can adjust their height to your liking.  It does help for sure. It’s not game breaking or anything but once you get used to one you’ll never use a regular controller again. 

On 5/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, SeeSeven said:

K&M... then youll be a god!

K&M is harder than you think, The issue with that is people on consoles use the extra devices to use mouse and keyboard on games with auto aim, Like Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty. Those titles have massive auto aim assist on normal, (i know Battlefields don't have auto aim on hardcore, not sure about Call of duty titles)

People upload videos of getting massive kills, but they don't show they have macro scripts running to comp for recoil, That is where the issues start. When players start using those scripts to comp for recoil it's no more than cheating. It might be the very reason why third party devices are being banned on PUBG Xbox that allow the use of mouse and keyboard.

I would not invest in a Keyboard & Mouse for PUBG on Xbox, Invest in a good monitor and SSD before anything.

On 5/14/2018 at 3:45 PM, pajama dad said:

it has bumpers too.E4C9471A-365A-4988-B82F-4941905CF2F7.jpeg.54e68019beb1c97c590d4578b1cf29af.jpeg

Picked one of these up after work. I can feel the sheer power in my hands when I hold it. Like rediscovering my p........nevermind.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Popa2caps said:

K&M is harder than you think, The issue with that is people on consoles use the extra devices to use mouse and keyboard on games with auto aim, Like Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty. Those titles have massive auto aim assist on normal, (i know Battlefields don't have auto aim on hardcore, not sure about Call of duty titles)

People upload videos of getting massive kills, but they don't show they have macro scripts running to comp for recoil, That is where the issues start. When players start using those scripts to comp for recoil it's no more than cheating. It might be the very reason why third party devices are being banned on PUBG Xbox that allow the use of mouse and keyboard.

I would not invest in a Keyboard & Mouse for PUBG on Xbox, Invest in a good monitor and SSD before anything.

Yeah even without macros people who are good with M&K have a massive advantage. Me? Not that I would use one on console but having been a lifelong console player I look at the keyboard control layout for games like this and I feel like I have about 4 too few hands to make it work lol. The one time I played ARMA III with M&K I found the WASD super uncomfortable and really awkward. 

15 hours ago, Garand1987 said:

Yeah even without macros people who are good with M&K have a massive advantage. Me? Not that I would use one on console but having been a lifelong console player I look at the keyboard control layout for games like this and I feel like I have about 4 too few hands to make it work lol. The one time I played ARMA III with M&K I found the WASD super uncomfortable and really awkward. 

Ya WASD is hard i myself can't stand it ether, Shoot i play with a controller on PC and don't feel bad at all.

It's for the noobyman rapidfire 

You are rotten ;)

On 5/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, pajama dad said:

My preference would be the Razer Wolverine. Two programmable Shoulder buttons, and 2 or 4 programmable triggers on the back (two if you get the cheaper Tournament Edition, 4 if you get the more expensive Ultimate Edition).

The Ultimate Edition also comes with alternate sticks or something.

razer-wolverine-6.jpg.ead23041334c07d257832f530b6eccd4.jpg

just bought this controller

I havent played more than a few matches but i like it a lot so far 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FriedChknThighs said:

just bought this controller

I havent played more than a few matches but i like it a lot so far 

Sweet. Let me know how it goes.

Rapid fire only fires as fast as the game allows, which in PUBG is less than most games. The only advantage for a good player is convinence.

I use xim4, not a big deal, I would prefer that this game supports mouse and keyboard natively.

Just now, Hurtmusician958 said:

I think he forgot about you?

it would seem so...