Did one of the patches allow the automatic pick up of loot? Every game I'll pick up a magazine or backpack without doing anything. Doesn't happen all the time just sometimes. It happens so fast I have to check my inventory to see what I picked up. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, FishingAddict said:

Did one of the patches allow the automatic pick up of loot? Every game I'll pick up a magazine or backpack without doing anything. Doesn't happen all the time just sometimes. It happens so fast I have to check my inventory to see what I picked up. 

I had this happen yesterday a couple of times in one match and once more in another game, I walked to a pile of gear and as I open the inventory it instantly grabbed ammo or an attachment or mag.

Edited by Theisman

Never had autoloot, had  few problems where i had to "pic" up weapons/aid multiple times before they end up in my inventory

It's happened to me but not every game. I put it down to the usual input lag/desync I get sometimes. 

I know the mobile version uses an auto pick up mechanic but with the control options on the console/PC I don't think it needs to be implemented.

Never had that happen but that is the way it works on PUB Mobile and I actually prefer it there. They did a good job with it. 

Fussing around with attachments is one of the things I like the least. That and the fact there are no short cuts for meds. They need to bring Chatpad shortcuts back. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FishingAddict said:

Nope, we haven't added anything like this. 

I'd be interested to see some clips of this happening if anyone has them. 

Posted (edited)

Glad it's not just me.

I've been noticing it a few times a game. Sometimes It's so quick I don't notice it and have to look through my inventory looking for foreign items.

Edited by Orange Beast

Yes , its rare but it does happen. I loot strictly from the menu window too , and items are picked up the second I hit the menu button.

Maybe once every 5 matches or so but it does happen.

2 hours ago, Warsteiner1 said:

Yes , its rare but it does happen. I loot strictly from the menu window too , and items are picked up the second I hit the menu button.

Maybe once every 5 matches or so but it does happen.

I get it a lot too and always from menu. Usually it’s picking up a throwable or med and sometimes weapon attachments. 

5 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

If I do a clip how will you be able to differentiate between it auto doing something and me hitting a button? Either way I'll try to record it the next time it happens.

5 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Did you check out the test server feedback? This is a common bug.

Would you be able to tell from a clip that it's being auto picked up?

9 minutes ago, FishingAddict said:

If I do a clip how will you be able to differentiate between it auto doing something and me hitting a button? Either way I'll try to record it the next time it happens.

6 minutes ago, TidePod said:

Did you check out the test server feedback? This is a common bug.

Would you be able to tell from a clip that it's being auto picked up?

Not necessarily about seeing it happen in the clip, but the conditions in which it occurs.  The reasons we ask for videos for bugs is that if we get multiple we can compare them and see similarities or patterns in actions taken before it happens.  If we can find patterns like this it will allow us to attempt to replicate the issue and understand it further, once we have done this we can take action and get it fixed. 

Just a theory but maybe you double tapped x to open a door or reload and the input was stores and then when you walked over to loot pile it was executed. Just a thought.

• Like 1