Sign in to follow this  
Dj Benjman

what happens when the new map is released?

so i was wondering, with the new map soon apon us. what will happen to our " character"  on the test server?
will the merge? will one get lost to digital space? what will happen?

I believe that the character information in the test server will not be transferred into the 'main' game.

There was an earlier post / tweet regarding this item (that I can not lay my hands on at the moment!)

K.

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure your character in the main game is your character, there will be an update on there. The test server character is purely for the test server, will possibly remain for future test servers.

They wouldn't give so many free crates that would transfer to the game.

Edited by AntiEz E 69

1 hour ago, Dj Benjman said:

awww bummer 😞

thanks for the help guys

No problem dude (and kudos for saying thanks).

K.

People try it, realise they are getting lower fps than ever before. After a couple of rounds the game crashes so they decide to open some crates while the rest of the squad finish the game only to receive crates that require real money be spent on keys to open them, after buying a few keys they come away with 3 pink polo's and a pair of brown school shoes.

They turn off the hot garbage pubg has become and go play a proper game instead.

• RIP 1

Itll be used for future tests Mirimar is not the only map in the works, We got Savage coming out too.  The test server is for patches anyways just worked out that it was the point that mirimar was first introduced is all.

Nope. They will remain separated. The Test server will continue to be used to test out new builds before going to live servers. You will always have 2 characters to jump between

On 5/18/2018 at 2:34 PM, Tick625 said:

People try it, realise they are getting lower fps than ever before. After a couple of rounds the game crashes so they decide to open some crates while the rest of the squad finish the game only to receive crates that require real money be spent on keys to open them, after buying a few keys they come away with 3 pink polo's and a pair of brown school shoes.

They turn off the hot garbage pubg has become and go play a proper game instead.

"Hot garbage" "proper game"

Seriously, like, why are people like you even here? Go to the forums for this "proper game" you speak of. 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:06 AM, Dj Benjman said:

so i was wondering, with the new map soon apon us. what will happen to our " character"  on the test server?
will the merge? will one get lost to digital space? what will happen?

You should always expect any and all data from the test servers to be removed at any time for any reason as it is nothing more than a test environment.

The only persistent data will be that of the live servers and nothing from the test server in terms of items or statistics will carry over.