If you switch aimacceleration of to have a linear aim (wich worked great in the last PTS) the speed even at MAX SENSITIVITY is so slow that you can not keep up with a moving target that is closer than 5 meters to you because the game doesn’t allow you to turn fast enough! This needs to be fixed! 

Ads speed needs to be WAY QUICKER! 

• Like 1

Yes  True  so bugged that try to put it AA to 1 while the AA is off will still make a difference as for me the game setting AA as a whole is working only with 1-10  AA off or 0 is a lie sadly it is just broken. ..

People have been asking for faster ADS and general sensitivity for quite a while, but no one at PUBG corp seems to think it's very urgent. It is especially slow with AA off, but linear aiming is literally miles better than AA so I'm stuck dealing with slow aim. When raiding a building, how are you supposed to snap to a target you see in the corner of your eye? You can't. Frustrating.

I don't know why they changed it. It was working so well on the last PTS. My guess it is their attempt to combat K&M players. 

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, True KameKaze said:

If you switch aimacceleration of to have a linear aim (wich worked great in the last PTS) the speed even at MAX SENSITIVITY is so slow that you can not keep up with a moving target that is closer than 5 meters to you because the game doesn’t allow you to turn fast enough! This needs to be fixed! 

Ads speed needs to be WAY QUICKER! 

ITs the same for the pc version they broke aim acceleration in patch 12 and still havnt fixed it, full on cancer

7 minutes ago, mackseward said:

I don't know why they changed it. It was working so well on the last PTS. My guess it is their attempt to combat K&M players. 

Same for pc don't know why they fucked it up, but I guess they are just bad

10 hours ago, mackseward said:

While also combating controller players.. great plan... 

Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, True KameKaze said:

While also combating controller players.. great plan... 

I don't think it would be to combat K&M players but heck I'm no expert. I thought that Microsoft had plans to bring there own K&M to the Console, if that is the case it seems a moot point to actively work against something that will be a viable option in the near future.

I have no actual links or such that I can point to from where it was I heard this. It was most probably just a general discussion I had with other players at some time or another and it was mentioned there so take my comments with a pinch of salt.

At the time of posting this the PTS was down for maintenance so hopefully the fix is coming soon

Edited by DANGEROUS JEZZA
Added last sentence