Sign in to follow this  
Whos_champ

Huge blue zone damage

Hi. Could you please advise regarding blue zone damage? You can see on the video that at first damage was pretty low and just after new circle was defined, the damage became really huge. I see this for the first time. And the circle was not that small by that time. You can see there are 21 players still alive. Is it kind of a bug or am I missing something? Thank you!

When the blue line stops moving, the damage is multiplied depending on how long the game's been going. It's working as intended.

11 час назад, Quiz сказал:

When the blue line stops moving, the damage is multiplied depending on how long the game's been going. It's working as intended.

It was multiplied like 10 times, is't it too much?

By the way is blue circle damage scaled depending on the distance to safe zone?

to my knowledge the blue zone was modified to scale depending on the distance to the safe zone (this was back in December when 1.0 came out, or around then I believe).

The damage is accurate from my experience and not a bug. The running symbol on the blue zone countdown timer shows how far away from the new zone you are (you're nowhere near it) and the number of players alive leads me to believe it was most likely the transition from 3rd-4th circle. Back in October 2017 the damage from 3rd to 4th circle was increased exponentially (from doing minimal damage you could bandage through, to chunking you and forcing you to use first aids). You can find discussions about this on other platforms just by searching for it.

Given the time that this has been live (7 months) and with the logical explanation, I don't believe it to be a bug. It would appear you were just caught out. It happens to all of us.

• Like 1

В 22.05.2018 в 05:30, Pryza91 сказал:

to my knowledge the blue zone was modified to scale depending on the distance to the safe zone (this was back in December when 1.0 came out, or around then I believe).

The damage is accurate from my experience and not a bug. The running symbol on the blue zone countdown timer shows how far away from the new zone you are (you're nowhere near it) and the number of players alive leads me to believe it was most likely the transition from 3rd-4th circle. Back in October 2017 the damage from 3rd to 4th circle was increased exponentially (from doing minimal damage you could bandage through, to chunking you and forcing you to use first aids). You can find discussions about this on other platforms just by searching for it.

Given the time that this has been live (7 months) and with the logical explanation, I don't believe it to be a bug. It would appear you were just caught out. It happens to all of us.

Well if the damage is indeed scaled depending on the distance to the safe zone that explains the damage. I guess I just never been so far before, that's why I was surprised. Thank you.