Sign in to follow this  
KAR98.

Emote wheel opening while ads!!!!!!!

This is the third time this has killed me. I’m not pressing right bumper what so ever. This has happened with a 2x and 4x now. You try to aim down sights and for no reason the wheel pops up and takes over and you put your gun down. Please please please fix this or give me the option to turn in off. This is extremely frustrating. 

• Like 2

Can confirm this happens way too often. It's incredibly frustrating. Add an option in settings to disable emotes.

22 hours ago, KAR98. said:

This is the third time this has killed me. I’m not pressing right bumper what so ever. This has happened with a 2x and 4x now. You try to aim down sights and for no reason the wheel pops up and takes over and you put your gun down. Please please please fix this or give me the option to turn in off. This is extremely frustrating. 

I’d have to agree that I would like an option to disable emotes. Don’t see myself ever using it and if it’s even a possibility that this can happen I’d just as soon shut it off. I’ll have to try this myself. I don’t hold my breath when shooting (I should probubly get used to doing it, I ADS with my index finger so switching to middle and index for ADS and hold is a bit awkward for me) so I haven’t had it happen yet, but I can see this being super frustrating. 

This is a pretty major bug, as it can basically get you killed instantly. Doesn't matter if you spot the enemy first and ADS to shoot. Who's stupid idea was it to make/add emotes into PUBG in the first place. On top of that to be able to activate it whilst ADS'ing.

My ADS got cancelled only for the emote wheel to pop up several times last night when playing squad with friends, in the middle of a firefight.

My teammate complains about this all the time, it doesn't happen to me I play on type A. I'm thinking it might be a type B thing but it's still a really big problem. Make emotes possible to disable we will never use them...but I'm sure some people will

4 hours ago, Conspiracy said:

My teammate complains about this all the time, it doesn't happen to me I play on type A. I'm thinking it might be a type B thing but it's still a really big problem. Make emotes possible to disable we will never use them...but I'm sure some people will

No. I'm playing with Type A and get it.

Yeah I’m sorry but the emotes are pretty buggy. I’ve had the emote wheel come up a few times as well. Accidentally clicking on a emote renders me useless unable to shoot look left/right ect. 

10 hours ago, riktor skale said:

Yeah I’m sorry but the emotes are pretty buggy. I’ve had the emote wheel come up a few times as well. Accidentally clicking on a emote renders me useless unable to shoot look left/right ect. 

I've even switched from my 3 month old elite controller to a standard controller (brand new). Same garbage happened today. 3 times in a single game. After the second time, I repeatedly tried to force it, and how convenient... it didn't happen (tried a good 50 times). Then all of a sudden on the final circle. 4 or 5 left and just me and my duo partner, it comes up RIGHT when I decide to come up a mound and ADS. RB was NOT pushed whatsoever... Forced me to have to go back behind the mound, hold LB+RB to get rid of the wheel and re-engage.