blckadr1980

Patch notes and known issues thread

Posted (edited)

As the title says really, I see the pc section has got one and believe the Xbox need one for PTS and normal server. 

I don't want to be wasting my time or yours and clogging up the forum with xyz ain't working if your already aware before you release a new patch. 

Cheers

Edited by blckadr1980
Title

50 minutes ago, sourlemons said:

Something that isn't dedicated to the test server like the pc section has. A section that says patch no or client version with a list of changes and a list of know issues. The forum does not have this. We have one that is from Feb and it was last updated last month I believe but it often overlooked. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, blckadr1980 said:

Something that isn't dedicated to the test server like the pc section has. A section that says patch no or client version with a list of changes and a list of know issues. The forum does not have this. We have one that is from Feb and it was last updated last month I believe but it often overlooked. 

Um they released notes before every PTS event letting us know what was changed/optimized. 

They've also released a patch note *every* single time they release a patch.

They also released this today:

And these are the most up to date notes for the PTS:

What more do you need? Keep an eye on this: https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/forum/185-news-announcements/ That's where all these announcements/patch notes are taking place. Literally titled:

News & Announcements

Check here for Xbox specific PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS news, announcements and patch notes 

Edited by sourlemons

1 minute ago, zDerezzed said:

Did you look around at all? 

I think OP wants a specific section dedicated solely to these issues, as PC section has.

The only difference between PC section and Xbox section is that the Xbox team have merged patch notes into news/announcements. That is literally the ONLY difference.

It is cosmetic more so than functional. And unnecessary. I rather they focus on the game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Known Issue list can be found here: 

Thank you , I did search and read through that post but presumed it was outdated as there was no update on known bugs of this current patch I could find that you hadn't fixed in previous patches  or new known bugs yet to be fixed. Also information such as gun changes to dps or recoil.