Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lndsyncl17

xbox game won’t launch

i updated the game the other day and since then i haven’t been able to launch the game i try opening it and it loads for a few seconds and then kicks me back to xbox home screen.

anything i can do to help?

Happening to me too dude I was hoping I would find a solution to this stupid bug it’s something with this update

Having the same problem tried to reinstall the game hard rest and unplugging the console still won’t load.

I did the update 05/25/2018 and mine is doing the samething. This is BS why cant they fix the game with out messing it up all the time? Can you guy get it together. 

5 hours ago, Xbox player said:

Happening to me too dude I was hoping I would find a solution to this stupid bug it’s something with this update

that’s what i was thinking! because it’s never done this before.

1 hour ago, grimmcrew said:

Having the same problem tried to reinstall the game hard rest and unplugging the console still won’t load.

ugh me too it’s making me mad!

59 minutes ago, Rapopo37 said:

I did the update 05/25/2018 and mine is doing the samething. This is BS why cant they fix the game with out messing it up all the time? Can you guy get it together. 

i did mine like the 23rd, and we keep trying to play it but nothing works. it’s truly frustrating. 

54 minutes ago, ObjektEntlein said:

Sure that the update is finished? Go to your game library and look for.

it’s finished. all my games updated just the other day. it was like the 23rd.

Hello, please try few things for me, as well as giving me some more info.

1. Power cycle your Xbox. Details on this can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
2. Reinstall PUBG

If the problem keeps happening, please record a video of the issue and send us a link in the reply.

Could you please tell me which Xbox One you all have as well.

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

1. Power cycle your Xbox. Details on this can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
2. Reinstall PUBG

If the problem keeps happening, please record a video of the issue and send us a link in the reply.

Thanks! 

I have power cycled and reinstalled it it still does it I’m an on a normal Xbox one not a x or s 

6 hours ago, lndsyncl17 said:

ugh me too it’s making me mad!

I’m hoping it’s not something that older Xbox ones can’t play it because I just bought the thing I would really like to enjoy it

6 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

2. Reinstall PUBG

Thanks! 

i have tried to reinstall it and power cycle my xbox too. i’m on the regular xbox one as well.

Well, after i did the update last nigt and the game would not load up i installed the pubg PTS game map. The pts will load up but its down for maintenance. The regular Pubg still does not.

Im on the S and I had this Issue. 

1. I deleted the game

2. I power cycled by holding the power button until it turned off. 

3. Unplugged my xbox for 2-3 minutes(clears cache) 

4. Installed the game again. And it worked. 

I did it twice but I think I only unplugged it for 30 secs the first time and it didnt work. 

Hope it helps guys!! 

On 5/25/2018 at 12:32 PM, Kinkoolaidyo said:

Im on the S and I had this Issue. 

1. I deleted the game

2. I power cycled by holding the power button until it turned off. 

3. Unplugged my xbox for 2-3 minutes(clears cache) 

4. Installed the game again. And it worked. 

I did it twice but I think I only unplugged it for 30 secs the first time and it didnt work. 

Hope it helps guys!! 

i tried it once and it didn’t work i’m hoping if i try it again it will.

Every time I've logged on in the past 4 or 5 days the game tells me "Servers are in maintenance, please try again later."

How long can a game have servers in maintenance? Absolutely ridiculous. No salute is bestowed upon you.

8 hours ago, chodebag69 said:

Every time I've logged on in the past 4 or 5 days the game tells me "Servers are in maintenance, please try again later."

How long can a game have servers in maintenance? Absolutely ridiculous. No salute is bestowed upon you.

ours did that for awhile but we figured out when you get on that screen you keep pressing x to enter and you’ll eventually get in. it takes a few tries but it works. 

i’d rather have that problem again than having to reinstall my whole game again!!

16 hours ago, lndsyncl17 said:

ours did that for awhile but we figured out when you get on that screen you keep pressing x to enter and you’ll eventually get in. it takes a few tries but it works. 

i’d rather have that problem again than having to reinstall my whole game again!!

I’ve sat here for about 5 mins or so spamming the “A” button to reconnect and it still won’t work. I already deleted, and then reinstalled the game once over the weekend as well.

Same issue here, can't play a SINGLE GAME on my OG X1 from last patch (Miramar is totally unknown to me). Tried all the possible tricks but nothing changes, the game kicks me out to dashboard right after matchmaking.

Besides, it's so frustrating that I've never had more than 1 crash per week since my debut on January and I felt very lucky compared to a lot of users here….until now I guess. 

Do not re install it takes forever, simple factory reset your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Turn your Xbox back on and it should work just fine

Same thing is happening to me. But I just moved from Dallas to El Paso.

Game worked great in Dallas, so I put blame on my poor internet. But I just upgraded my internet and bought an Ethernet cable, yet I still can't launch the game. Every other game runs completely fine, but PUBG won't even open. I hit A, I get the black "PlayerUnknown's Battleground" screen, then it sends me right back to the home screen. If there's is any solution please help, cause I really hate fortnite and don't feel like playing battlefield.

Same thing here. I've detailed my report here 

After the July 31st update, game is completely unplayable. Xbox One X