Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry Styles

People Crashing

I am 7-for-7 in not crashing since the update.  That said, I am on an Xbox One X...my two squadmates are on One S and they crashed, collectively, 3 times last night (in 6 games).

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Placebo effect is real, so perhaps my Xbox has fallen for the trick?

But I know I don’t crash and I play a lot.

Anyways good luck, hope people crashing get a fix soon?

I only crashed occasionally before the last update, now it's every 3 or 4 games. I have uninstalled, reinstalled. Hard reset before I play. Restart game every hour. It's really strange.

The rubberbanding and hit reg issues are all but gone for me now. Just the consistent crashing.

Since it seems to happen more often to the OG and S owners, I'm wondering if it is a RAM issue. Maybe it is running low on memory and that's what creates the crash

Just now, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I only crashed occasionally before the last update, now it's every 3 or 4 games. I have uninstalled, reinstalled. Hard reset before I play. Restart game every hour. It's really strange.

The rubberbanding and hit reg issues are all but gone for me now. Just the consistent crashing.

Right! Finally got my sensitivities like butter. Everything loading/rendering properly. Get the crashing sorted or send me a foam xbox controller to throw at my tv and i'll be set.

Just now, Pike_Hunter said:

Right! Finally got my sensitivities like butter. Everything loading/rendering properly. Get the crashing sorted or send me a foam xbox controller to throw at my tv and i'll be set.

I had my controller on a bungie so it would snap back before hitting my TV. Worked great until it came back and hit me in the nuts. I don't throw my controllers anymore?

3 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Since it seems to happen more often to the OG and S owners, I'm wondering if it is a RAM issue. Maybe it is running low on memory and that's what creates the crash

Yeah it’s mad how people are having problems in different volumes.

Then we all beat each other down over a game!!

4 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

The thing about the game crashing is that users tend to lump all crashes together into a singular "the game crashes" issue. Doing some of these steps may alleviate issues as it relates to a memory leak over long game sessions, but there likely are a variety of unrelated crashes that exist that can be triggered by a myriad of scenarios where no amount of workaround will prevent them from occurring.