Sign in to follow this  
TriviaJockey

Thanks for the update

Just wanted to say thank you for this comprehensive, detailed update.  It is appreciated.

• Like 1

Was reading the whole PBLS thing...wondering if maybe it could prioritize rendering of the place where you put your specific marker? Then the game wouldn't have to guess so much.  Not sure if this is feasible with code or maybe it is a dumb idea.

33 minutes ago, klmmdcclwX said:

Was reading the whole PBLS thing...wondering if maybe it could prioritize rendering of the place where you put your specific marker? Then the game wouldn't have to guess so much.  Not sure if this is feasible with code or maybe it is a dumb idea.

On a personal note id hope it wouldn't do that, I routinely choose where I'm going to land by sight alone anr use the marker as a guide to where I want to go after I've landed and (if) I've survived the initial onslaught, saves me looking at the map during the busy initial period.

In my case it would end up prioritizing a place I'm not at over where I am.

Nice idea and I can see the merits of it but not sure it would work as intended. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, klmmdcclwX said:

Fortnite has got it figured out. Reverse engineer their load logic. Boom. Then they can sue pugG. This is why we can't have nice things.