Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Head Klipper

XIM keyboard and Mouse

I'm sure this has been discussed in depth before, but I can't be arsed to scroll through all the pages looking for this. Are bluehole really looking to ban the XIM keyboard and mouse crew?

I have read the xbox pubg rules and it clearly states that this method is cheating. I know there's going to be a few responses from the cheaters now about this and that. But if it didn't give you a very clear advantage why wouldn't you be using the controller? Personally for playing campaigns its fine with me, but multI player there should be separate servers for legit xbox players and the MnK users. Any controller that requires 3rd party software to disguise the control device surely constitutes cheating. They will protest it's only a small advantage but let's face it an advantage is still exactly that. 

Congrats on being the One Millionth person to start a thread on this Topic. We are awarding you the ability to utilize the search function⚰️

5 hours ago, Head Klipper said:

I'm sure this has been discussed in depth before, but I can't be arsed to scroll through all the pages looking for this. Are bluehole really looking to ban the XIM keyboard and mouse crew?

I have read the xbox pubg rules and it clearly states that this method is cheating. I know there's going to be a few responses from the cheaters now about this and that. But if it didn't give you a very clear advantage why wouldn't you be using the controller? Personally for playing campaigns its fine with me, but multI player there should be separate servers for legit xbox players and the MnK users. Any controller that requires 3rd party software to disguise the control device surely constitutes cheating. They will protest it's only a small advantage but let's face it an advantage is still exactly that. 

Yes they are looking to, yes it’s against the rules of conduct, and it’s quite a bit more than a small advantage. 

Small advantage?you still talking about mouse and keyboard,right?think you meant “huge”

8 hours ago, Wasabi813 said:

Small advantage?you still talking about mouse and keyboard,right?think you meant “huge”

It’s not a standard mouse and keyboard setup, it’s stuck to the restrictions of a controller, it’s a clunky mess, you only have an advantage if you can use a k&m if you think you’re gonna just plug that shit in and be a god then you’re living in a fantasy world. There is plenty of really good controller players in this game, and you don’t really here they guys mention m&k because it’s all just bullshit lol

13 hours ago, AGlasgowThing said:

It’s not a standard mouse and keyboard setup, it’s stuck to the restrictions of a controller, it’s a clunky mess, you only have an advantage if you can use a k&m if you think you’re gonna just plug that shit in and be a god then you’re living in a fantasy world. There is plenty of really good controller players in this game, and you don’t really here they guys mention m&k because it’s all just bullshit lol

Lol yeah?look up stonemountain64 playing pubg Xbox with Kbm,look up AverageSniper and there are plenty more who played pubg Xbox with kbm and said they felt bad because they had such a “HUGE” advantage and that they thought they were “cheating” lol yea it doesn’t make you a god but if you come from PC with kbm experience and use a converter with basically no lag like the XIM APEX then you DO have an advantage 😂 

13 hours ago, AGlasgowThing said:

Is this a huge advantage?ir Is it just another fairy tale?

Wonder how many people when i play fpp solo are using keyboard well let see when i get shit on by a guy using the scar with no attachment and he hits me with perfect accurecy i would say 25 people

ive used one, ditched it back for the controller. 

shooting and aiming 100% advantage.

looting and driving not so much enough of a put off that i switched back. 

On 6/5/2018 at 12:24 PM, AGlasgowThing said:

you only have an advantage if you can use a k&m if you think you’re gonna just plug that shit in and be a god then you’re living in a fantasy world.

That's obvious.

I doubt many controller players have a problem with playing against a M&K player that doesn't know how to use M&K.

It's the ones that are already proficient with M&K that are the concern, the advantage they have is enormous.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, AGlasgowThing said:

Are you for real?

Seriously though, are you?

You know these things can be loaded with scripts that negate recoil and can rapid fire the single shot weapons.  No recoil, fully auto mini14 is very possible with these devices.

Heres a tip that will serve you well in life. If you don't know what your talking about, stay out of the convo until your informed enough to participate.

thanks

21 hours ago, tick626 said:

Are you for real?

You know these things can be loaded with scripts that negate recoil and can rapid fire the single shot weapons.  No recoil, fully auto mini14 is very possible with these devices.

Heres a tip that will serve you well in life. If you don't know what your talking about, stay out of the convo until your informed enough to participate.

thanks

Lmao 😋 funny 

On 6/8/2018 at 5:05 AM, tick626 said:

Are you for real?

thanks

you do know everything you list here and more, are available for controllers? and have been for a long time and actually more widely available than any mnk adapter.  

if you don't know what you're talking about, stay out of the conversation until you are fully informed on the topic at hand. this tip will serve you well in life.