Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhenek73

crosshair HUD

Tell me please how you can adjust the transparency of the crosshair (alpha), namely, unscrew it to zero so that you do not see it on the screen for more realism. Sorry for my English I use translit

Подскажите пожалуйст как можно настроить прозрачность перекрестия прицела (альфа), а именно выкрутить его на ноль для того что бы не видеть его на экране для пушего реализма. Простите за мой английский пользуюсь транслитом

+.png

Hi, if you hold RB whilst aiming you can then adjust the brightness of your crosshair by moving your left joystick up or down.  Hope this helps.

Hi Andymh5

I tried this method and found it only works for holo, red dot, and the 2x. It would be great if we could adjust the brightness of the soft aim cross hairs. I appreciate that we can now change the color of the crosshairs and being able to change the brightness would be super great.

thanks

You’re the only person I’ve seen who wants it gone everyone else wants it more visible because at its current state it’s almost invisible 

Yeah I definitely want to make mine brighter as I often lose it in the scenery while aiming over the shoulder in a tense battle. I often find that I’m terrorizing the air to the left or right of the person I’m aiming at. It’s a combination of not being good and not being able to see the crosshairs well😂