GH5T_bLaZe

Bug Bounty Winner Question??????

Will the Underscore on my name in the report disqualify me since you cannot use underscores in gamertags that I very minor to be the reason to lose the winnings especially when I spent alot of time basically testing the game GH5T bLaZe is my gamertag it was entered in the report as GH5T_bLaZe

Look this is clearly my gamertag underscores cannot exist in Xbox live gamertags that is the unique bug that I wrote several paragraphs in great

detail about not to mention the 50+ days I have invested into your game preview built the community up in several ways refered countless friends to this game supported Player Unknowns Battle Grounds to the fullest just please don't screw me on this my main need for this cosmetic outfit is to build upon the content I have already created so please reconsider the meaningless underscore which has found it's way onto the report that was not present at the time of me sending it to you..... THANK YOU

Sincerely -GH5T bLaZe 

Thank You Soo much Hawkins I just got extremely excited then felt let down there is also one other guy with the same problem I discussed this with him as well via Xbox live he had an Underscore in his name Jimmy_Macabre 

2 minutes ago, GH5T_bLaZe said:

Thank You Soo much Hawkins I just got extremely excited then felt let down there is also one other guy with the same problem I discussed this with him as well via Xbox live he had an Underscore in his name Jimmy_Macabre 

No worries dude, if you won, you won and we need to sort it out.

I'll look into the other one as well

Edit: I cannot find his account name with/without an underscore or space. If you're in contact with him, please get him to make a post here.

50 minutes ago, GH5T_bLaZe said:

You should have the items now! Please check and let me know.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 3:27 AM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

On 6/8/2018 at 3:27 AM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

Yes I received them thank you very much sorry for the over reaction I just got super excited about it because I didn't think I had any chance to win but I guess my detailed description of the bug was sufficient glad I could help you guys out! 

Hey Hawkins, Jimmy Macabre here... GH5T just gave me the info to contact you here.  Thanks so much for looking into it.  I’ll attach a pic of my screen showing my name. As well as me and GH5T’s conversation on Xbox.  

Thanks again.

F2E33231-1DCE-4C23-9D5C-E57E2291E7AF.jpeg

845A9A1C-7CFD-4EFA-98F0-F09EFA86F943.png

Posted (edited)

Hey Hawkins, Jimmy Macabre here... GH5T just gave me the info to contact you here.  Thanks so much for looking into it.  I’ll attach a pic of my screen showing my name. As well as me and GH5T’s conversation on Xbox and the big video I submitted.

Thanks again.

Edited by Jimmy Macabre

6 hours ago, Jimmy Macabre said:

Is there anyone else I can contact regarding this?  Still no response from Hawkins?  🤷🏼‍♂️

Hey Jimmy, I'll follow up on this now. Sorry for the delay

On 6/16/2018 at 12:12 AM, Jimmy Macabre said:

No problem, Thank you!

No worries!

You should have the items within the next 24hr