Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RB117

Fidgety Player

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I’ve been playing on console since it came out and I’ve always had a problem with being a little fidgety, and it obviously effects my gameplay. I’ve searched online for stuff to help but it’s all the same crap so if anybody here can help out it would be gratefully appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RB117 said:

Hey guys I’ve been playing on console since it came out and I’ve always had a problem with being a little fidgety, and it obviously effects my gameplay. I’ve searched online for stuff to help but it’s all the same crap so if anybody here can help out it would be gratefully appreciated. 

 

Do you mean like how i bounce my leg up and down all the time while im at my desk and it causes my mouse cursor to bounce around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Takarii said:

 

Do you mean like how i bounce my leg up and down all the time while im at my desk and it causes my mouse cursor to bounce around?

Yea kinda but it’s just with my hands if that makes any sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer :P

 

my mind tends to wonder when playing and that, as you can imagine, doesn’t help playing. One of the above mentioned remedies calms me enough that I stay focused. Might help might not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Garand1987 said:

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer :P

 

my mind tends to wonder when playing and that, as you can imagine, doesn’t help playing. One of the above mentioned remedies calms me enough that I stay focused. Might help might not. 

Same here man. I always take a swig of something when my hands shake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drink a beer or two. My adrenaline would really get going causing my hands to shake a little when I first started playing, but has since calmed down now that I'm used to the game. Take a few deep breaths and keep going.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 7:37 AM, RB117 said:

Hey guys I’ve been playing on console since it came out and I’ve always had a problem with being a little fidgety, and it obviously effects my gameplay. I’ve searched online for stuff to help but it’s all the same crap so if anybody here can help out it would be gratefully appreciated. 

Sounds to me like you need to smoke a bowl before you play.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So one of the guys I play with is a pretty jumpy and very excitable guy, when we play I usually take out teams while he fires randomly in the same general direction. Its a lot of fun to watch him play when I do get taken out. Because it consists of me saying miss,miss,miss,miss, wrong gun, are you trying to through that stun grenade or are you freaking out, yep that's the gun, you hit their arm, miss, miss, you're dead.

He would have so much adrenalin running through him when he finally got a chance he screws it up, so we slowed down is aim speed through sights, and now he has to listen to classical music to calm him. Also I told him to go into every fight that you are able to kill the other guy and his friends if you just go slow. 

 

A great saying for a game like this is "Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×