Crystain

Constant freezing mid or end game

A few days ago my PUBG started freezing every single match I played. In the event mode, whenever one team would reach the score limit, it wouldn't pop up on my screen telling me whether we lost or won, it just froze. I could still hear the in-game rain and other ambient noises but couldn't move or click on anything. The only way to even close out of the game was to use the task manager (which told me the game simply stopped responding). Alt F4 didn't even work. Sometimes my game will freeze mid game as well. I tried literally every single remedy I could think of and that the internet had to offer to no avail. The only thing that worked for me so far was lowering my resolution in game which is BS, it makes the game looks like garbage and I shouldn't have to do this in the first place; the game has always ran fine (more or less) and I've never experienced this issue before so I know it isn't my specs. When I tried to update my drivers the other day the download would get stuck installing the graphics driver so I canceled that download and tried again only to have the same result. I had to manually delete files in order to get this driver update to download and I didn't notice the issue in pubg till after I installed this driver update. I'm not sure if my difficulties with that could have anything to do with what's going on with pubg. If anyone knows what the hell is going on with this, any sorta help would be immensely appreciated. 

@PUBG_RoboDanjal any reason why i have to lower my resolution to keep the game from freezing? I usually play in 1080p no problem but now it has to be lowered to keep from freezing. If you can at least give some tips it would be greatly appreciated.

It would be best if you shared your in game graphical settings and your complete hardware spec, without those there isn't much we can do to help.