DISCLAIMER- REMEMBER THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND I HAVE NO INTENT TO "TRIGGER" OR "TILT" ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBG COMMUNITY. THESE ARE SIMPLIY GUNS THAT I THINK COULD BE BENIFICIAL TO THE PLAYER AND THE VARIETY OF WEAPONARY FEATURED IN PUBG. I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE AHEAD OF TIME FOR GIVING THEIR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK. MORE INFORMATION ON ALL THESE GUNS CAN BE FOUND ONLINE. 

Sten- The sten is a ww1/ww2 submachine gun chambered in 9x19mm bullets. The magazine feeds out of the side of the gun and can be found in many diffrent variants. Its effective range is 100 m and more info can be found online along with all the other guns in this list.

P90- The P90 is a submachine gun manufactured in the 1990s, this gun in particular has a magazine that feeds throught the top. It is chambered in 5.7x28mm bullets. It's effective range is 200m.

Dragunov SVU-  The dragunov SVU is a sniper rifle cambered in 7.62x54mmR. Manufacturing for this weapon started in 1994 and is still in use today. The magazine is stored behind the trigger/handle making this rifle a bulpup firearm. It's effective range is 1,200m.

SPAS 15- The Franchi SPAS 15 is a pump action shotgun that fires 12 guage shells. It started being sold to the public in 1986 and is still use. The magazine is stored in front of the handle in similar style to the FN-SCAR. Effective range is 40m.

M14- The M14 is a semi-automatic rifle used my the millitary in times of the Vitenam War and Korean War. The magazine is stored in front of the trigger making it non-bulpup. It fires in 7.62x51mm NATO and has an effective of 460m. 

RPG- It's an RPG what can I say, im tired and I spent alotta time writing this document. Now let me play xbox with my friend. 

• Like 4

The P90 would be dope. I love that ridiculously accurate little beast.

A Spas 12 would also be most excellent. With slugs.

A Barrett .50 Cal to destroy the vehicles

A Desert Eagle sidearm to completely remove the heads of my prey.

I think they could benefit from the addition of more weapons for sure. The OE guns are getting kinda stale.

7 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

The P90 would be dope. I love that ridiculously accurate little beast.

A Spas 12 would also be most excellent. With slugs.

A Barrett .50 Cal to destroy the vehicles

A Desert Eagle sidearm to completely remove the heads of my prey.

I think they could benefit from the addition of more weapons for sure. The OE guns are getting kinda stale.

Dude I totally agree, finnialy someone who isn't telling me to play battlefield. The deagle would be nice and I think that it would bring a certain worth to the pistol class in the game. 

• Like 1

We already have the VSS but I would go nuts to find out that we would be given the AS Val. I can only dream that the devs would add this to the game. What about the possibility that currently available maps could have added to them, weapons that are available normally only on other maps? Could all maps have all weapons available? With the exception of care packages of course because that would be wrong to spawn those weapons. Or what about challenge playlists? Pistols only anyone? Snipers & DMRs only? Remember, the team that fixes crashing and other errors is not the team that adds content.

4 hours ago, LavishPig065 said:

Dude I totally agree, finnialy someone who isn't telling me to play battlefield. The deagle would be nice and I think that it would bring a certain worth to the pistol class in the game. 

Nothing wrong with Battlefield, man. I've been a die-hard fan since I discovered 3. I've recently gotten back into BF1, & the pubg experience has made me exponentially better than I was when I left. 

If you haven't yet, you can snap up Premium for 12.50, or the game and Premium for 15 on the Xbox store. 

• Like 1

This is a great idea it would be really cool to have weapons that only spawn on different maps depending on where the map is based, as a sniper it would be awesome to have the dragon or barret. Obviously they would have to be a care package weapon though lol 

A shotgun with an option to shoot slugs would be amazing. Would be perfect for shooting within a 100 yards then if your in building combat you could just turn the spray back on.. would be sweet to.

I'd accept a kit restriction to use an RPG. 

Something like SMG/pistol only with RPG; RPG rounds take up very large space in backpack. I'm talking large; 3x the size of the med-kit space. Never more than 3 rockets per crate. 

There has to be considerable risk behind carrying an RPG.

1 hour ago, Ruined Empire said:

No RPGs in this game please - but I like the idea of more weapons. 

Why not?

Don't wanna' see your bridge block turn to disaster? 🤣

Like I said - make it kit restrictive. No assault rifles or long rifles able to be used with the kit. SMGs or pistols for CQC self defense. 

2 rockets for all I care, one loaded in the tube - I don't care if the other one takes up ALL the space in my backpack. I'm willing to sacrifice because I know it may be worth it.

When you consider the plot of the game; whomever stocked the playing field with weapons seems to have a black market source - you'd expect to see an RPG. 

I'd be down for a wider variety of guns. Not sure about the RPG though. Maybe a 60mm mortar system. They are designed to be "direct" fired without a bipod or firing cord and would take some serial skill to master. In real life the round is just a fancy propelled grenade.

23 minutes ago, Hurtmusician958 said:

I'd be down for a wider variety of guns. Not sure about the RPG though. Maybe a 60mm mortar system. They are designed to be "direct" fired without a bipod or firing cord and would take some serial skill to master. In real life the round is just a fancy propelled grenade.

That would take some skill. 

I'd have some fun with that. 

On 6/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, Jigsaw said:

Why not?

Like I said - make it kit restrictive. No assault rifles or long rifles able to be used with the kit. SMGs or pistols for CQC self defense. 

2 rockets for all I care, one loaded in the tube - I don't care if the other one takes up ALL the space in my backpack. I'm willing to sacrifice because I know it may be worth it.

When you consider the plot of the game; whomever stocked the playing field with weapons seems to have a black market source - you'd expect to see an RPG. 

all bridge noobs would just use an rpg..we dont need that 

Wouldn’t like to see an RPG, and the MK14 is a M14 in a different stock so we essentially have one already. But I do like the other guns. 

Something I would have liked to have seen is the KRISS be the 10mm model. If you’re gonna ship it with the 13 round mag giving it a little more punch would be kind of nice. 

The addition of a handgun with some real pop to it would be nice and make pistols a bit more viable past the opening of the match. Someone had mentioned the Desert Eagle in .50 AE, which is very popular with games but if they wanted to be different Magnum Research (the company that makes the desert eagle) also makes a gun called the BFR. It can come chambered in 45/70 which is just ridiculous. THAT could be fun I think, especially where the gun is designed to take a scope (maybe in game could be Eotech, Red Dot, 2x and 3x) 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 10:01 PM, Jigsaw said:

I was totally against RPG until you said that.

That would be awesome.

• Like 1

Recon drone or RC plane would be pretty neat. Would have a range/battery limit but you could use it to scout out an enemy team or check if an area has been looted. Maybe black and white screen or infrared 

• Like 1

An RPG or MGL would be an awesome crate drop. I think it should take up a primary slot and the ammo should carry a big space penalty. This game is begging for just a little bit more mayhem and imo some explosives would be perfect.

As for weapons not sure there is too much they can add without it feeling similar to something already in game. The SMGs need some more love so I could see a P90 or MP7 being a good addition. A 5.56 LMG would be a nice too like a U100 with a 60 rnd drum.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 5:39 PM, Rock1obsta said:

Nothing wrong with Battlefield, man. I've been a die-hard fan since I discovered 3. I've recently gotten back into BF1, & the pubg experience has made me exponentially better than I was when I left. 

If you haven't yet, you can snap up Premium for 12.50, or the game and Premium for 15 on the Xbox store. 

I found the exact same thing, I used to be utter shit at BF1 but since I went back to it after probably 8 months off I'm doing really well always in the top 5 players. I am really shit at PUBG though. I got myself 8 chicken dinners, I am happy with that. 

Definitely no rpg. I can just see a 4 man squad with them, camping the bridges for vehicles. Then they loot the 20 corpses, kit themselves out and go on with the game.

Other than that, more gun variety is always good.

Posted (edited)

Have you seen the trailer for PUBG on Xbox at E3? There is definitely an RPG in the trailer. Maybe it is coming.

Screenshot_20180611-173909.jpg

Edited by PredatorJuice
Added an image.

49 minutes ago, PredatorJuice said:

Have you seen the trailer for PUBG on Xbox at E3? There is definitely an RPG in the trailer. Maybe it is coming.

Screenshot_20180611-173909.jpg

I think that's a flare gun, I thought the same for a second though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FriedChknThighs said:

all bridge noobs would just use an rpg..we dont need that 

Or you could suck it Up and find a way to deal with them. To many people turn down good ideas because they don't have the effort to figure it out.

19 hours ago, FriedChknThighs said:

I was with you until you said RPG 

Yeah, I dont really like the rpg either, unless it had serious limits, I only put it in there becuase my friend suggested it.