Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Paayne

Finale Circle Bug

I do not think this is the old exploit where somebody has intentionally gotten out of the map.  I had this happen to me last week I think.  If you view the game on pubgdetective.com there is no winner indicated for the match.

1 hour ago, hybridhavoc said:

I do not think this is the old exploit where somebody has intentionally gotten out of the map.  I had this happen to me last week I think.  If you view the game on pubgdetective.com there is no winner indicated for the match.

Correct. 

As I previously explained, this is not a case of another player performing a glitch/exploit.  This happens when the game believes another player is still alive, even though you cannot see anyone else in the final circle.  The team are aware of this and it is currently under investigation.

2 minutes ago, Andymh5 said:

Correct. 

As I previously explained, this is not a case of another player performing a glitch/exploit.  This happens when the game believes another player is still alive, even though you cannot see anyone else in the final circle.  The team are aware of this and it is currently under investigation.

I did put a ticket in, but I did not know if I should post it here on the form as well.  

2 minutes ago, Major Paayne said:

I did put a ticket in, but I did not know if I should post it here on the form as well.  

Submitting a ticket should be fine thanks.