Posted (edited)

Dont you feel that something is wrong last 2-3 days? Every round i died in cqc in about half sec, really really fast... i dont now what is broken, but i definitely feel that something is wrong. I supposed to kill 2-5 players, but now i die in first close combat in literally in milliseconds. 

Edit: days ago, after patch 14 game was really good, i think the best performance ever ( netcode/desync/hitreg ), i felt big difference between patch 13-14, but as i said last days its terrible.

Edited by petko182

I think is this lag compensation and desync very bad. I play on 144 fps with drops to 40. Why ? I don't know. When I encounter a player i fell like they all prefire on me and i die in 5 ms. No time to react. When i watch the replay the other player is looking somewhere else and still has time to turn and shoot. On my end he appears on my screen all ready shooting . I manage to make a kill in closecombat just when I encounter player with similar ping 

• Like 4

That game is sheat ,netcode is sheat ,engine is sheat .

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, levisW said:

I think is this lag compensation and desync very bad. I play on 144 fps with drops to 40. Why ? I don't know. When I encounter a player i fell like they all prefire on me and i die in 5 ms. No time to react. When i watch the replay the other player is looking somewhere else and still has time to turn and shoot. On my end he appears on my screen all ready shooting . I manage to make a kill in closecombat just when I encounter player with similar ping 

"When I encounter a player i fell like they all prefire on me and i die in 5 ms."      Exactly, agree with you 100% !!!!! + 

Few days ago, it was fun to play, i wrote comment in some topic here, that this game made a big step... every stats KD/Chicken dinner/HS were suddenly much much better. I think, that the reason why its broken now its not  the game itself but HIGH PING PLAYERS!!! 5 days ago, I won 3 chicken dinner in only 5 games, now im happy with ONE KILL, its like impossible to hit someone...

EDIT: I play on EU server, 250 Mbit up/down.    

Edited by petko182

Yeah, same here. Just yesterday I had this happen (Skip the first 15 seconds) also, i don't think this was wall hack, I just put titles I can easily find. I'm pretty sure this has to do with network.

More important to release new map ,new riot shield ,new crates..what an idiots.

• Like 2

Not just in closecombat. I just played a game. Where last 12 player . One player camping with sks shoot me 3 bullets in chest lvl3 armour and helmet. The point is that only the last 2 shots i could hear and  did have effect on my character. The first bullet still made dmg but no visual impact on my screen or sound. So By the time the game decided to give me some warnings that i am being shoot i died :)

15 minutes ago, levisW said:

Not just in closecombat. I just played a game. Where last 12 player . One player camping with sks shoot me 3 bullets in chest lvl3 armour and helmet. The point is that only the last 2 shots i could hear and  did have effect on my character. The first bullet still made dmg but no visual impact on my screen or sound. So By the time the game decided to give me some warnings that i am being shoot i died :)

You know I was getting some pretty bad lag last night, like really bad.  Then I realized my Windows was downloading an update.

Posted (edited)

Why this fcking cheater not banned by IP hardware or another method ?! HELLO any1 ?!

He streaming openly with cheats...

Edited by surlaw
  • Like 1

Yes, it is very sad to see those kind of issues, so far after release. Myself and mys friends, we play on EU servers and 8 out 10 games, we experience lags, desync, fps drops. This is the official forum of this game, and I would like to see a community manger of some sort here, who can drop few lines, like "we are aware of the issue and our team is working around the clock to sort this out". 

Same playing on EU server. I hope the update from tonight will resolve the problem

17 minutes ago, levisW said:

Same playing on EU server. I hope the update from tonight will resolve the problem

Maybe its just luck, but recently i turned off replay ( in game recording ) and right after that i won :) Try turn it OFF if its ON 

Just now, AlexII said:

Hmm... I try, tonight, lets see if it helps!!!

Or it was just 2 of 10 games as you said in post above :D

1 hour ago, surlaw said:

Why this fcking cheater not banned by IP hardware or another method ?! HELLO any1 ?!

He streaming openly with cheats...

Only the forum mods have that power and they only use it for dissent (or cracking jokes.)

3 hours ago, petko182 said:

Dont you feel that something is wrong last 2-3 days? Every round i died in cqc in about half sec, really really fast... i dont now what is broken, but i definitely feel that something is wrong. I supposed to kill 2-5 players, but now i die in first close combat in literally in milliseconds. 

Edit: days ago, after patch 14 game was really good, i think the best performance ever ( netcode/desync/hitreg ), i felt big difference between patch 13-14, but as i said last days its terrible.

Yes, something is definitely wrong. The game is lagging and the servers shat themselves again. I experienced the same thing.

3 hours ago, levisW said:

Again, I agree completely. Huge FPS drops are present for me as well - from 100 to 30 without reason. Great desync as well and ridiculous close quarter fights.

• Like 1

Something needs to be done. Its not a fun game to play like that