i had an idea ,i don't know if you guys will read this , but wouldn't friends vs friends squad be awesome to play still 4 to each squad ,with a maximum of 5 - 8 squads with 20-30 mins of play time?

anyone else agree with this? 

7 hours ago, Dehvaughnte said:

i had an idea ,i don't know if you guys will read this , but wouldn't friends vs friends squad be awesome to play still 4 to each squad ,with a maximum of 5 - 8 squads with 20-30 mins of play time?

anyone else agree with this? 

I like the idea of private matches where you can edit the settings.

Custom servers sounds awesome. I don’t think the resources are there to get them running properly because the normal servers are having issues. 

Just get a few squads together, ready up then have the leader/host search at the same time as the other leaders. 

But keep the chat in-game so there's no teaming and actually try to hunt your friends.  

Just yesterday I found my mate in a solo he loaded in right next to me, and I know it's was him due to the clothes being paid for and Playing with him every day. 

We started a party and said we would try make it to the end to vs each other and see who's king but I died straight away and our hopes of finally seeing who's better was lost. 

(No intention of teaming)

• Like 2

We have a little rivalry in our squad which is made up of two, two man teams.

I would love the chance to play against them. Competition fuels me...

• Like 1

would be pretty nice to be able to decide where the circle is and cut off part of the maps in a private game.