Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEXASPLAYA333

Savage test server for xbox one?

Not until after we get at least one non broken map. 

A third map is the last thing the xbox version of this game needs. 

While I cant find it (to be honest I didn't try hard), thought Bluehold said all new map releases would go to Test Server like PC going forward starting with Miramar.  

With a late summer release of Savage Map (Sanhok) per official forum post we should see the PTS updated most likely in July or August, assuming they are targeting a September release.  Sept release is not a confirmed month, just speculation.

Never I hope, why play a smaller map with more action when any action in the larger maps breaks the game?

1 hour ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Hopefully atleast the same day of release for pc (22nd) 

You have been on this site way to long to think that, so I am guessing it was a joke. 

PC and now Mobile always before Xbox! Its the rules, read the small print on the opening screen it says "PC and Mobile Rule, Xbox Drools"

I don't think its legally binding, but you have to look really really close.  

4 hours ago, Pennelmsu said:

You have been on this site way to long to think that, so I am guessing it was a joke. 

PC and now Mobile always before Xbox! Its the rules, read the small print on the opening screen it says "PC and Mobile Rule, Xbox Drools"

I don't think its legally binding, but you have to look really really close.  

You are aware that mobile is developed by an entirely different company right?

8 minutes ago, Colin1 said:

Isnt the Xbox version made by some Spanish developers?

1 minute ago, Cliq said:

Isnt the Xbox version made by some Spanish developers?

PUBG Corporation is a subsidiary of Bluehole. Bluehole is a Korean company. I know nothing about the nationality of the developers but I’d guess primarily Korean. 

PUBG Corporation develops the PC and Xbox game. 

Tencent is entirely different company. They do the mobile version. (Ever notice there is literally nothing mentioned from any developers / community people about the mobile version on these forums. Heck there isn’t even forum section for it). 

Ironically. Bluehole actually has a lot of mobile games under their belt. This is their first Xbox game as far as I know. 

13 hours ago, Colin1 said:

Yes I believe everyone is aware of that at this point, and although that does mean that how the game is developed by one company and one platform will be different. The comment made in jest, was still accurate, if anything happens in the world of PUBG (all developers, all platforms) Xbox will be the last to see any of it.

Unless you can prove otherwise, any example of something happening on xbox before the other platforms I will retract and apologize.  

2 hours ago, Pennelmsu said:

Yes I believe everyone is aware of that at this point, and although that does mean that how the game is developed by one company and one platform will be different. The comment made in jest, was still accurate, if anything happens in the world of PUBG (all developers, all platforms) Xbox will be the last to see any of it.

Unless you can prove otherwise, any example of something happening on xbox before the other platforms I will retract and apologize.  

I’m not looking for a retraction or apology. I agree that Xbox is the red headed step child. 

I disagree that “everyone” is aware that mobile is a different company. 

It just doesnt make sense to me the amount of people who complain about mobile getting more attention when it’s an entirely different company.

I believe that develop for PC then port over to Xbox always has been and always will be PUBG Corps plan and it makes sense to me. The amount of PC players is wayyyy higher then Xbox. The ability to push out changes is significantly easier as well. 

I believe that the Xbox development priorities are significantly different then the PC and Xbox is more focused on performance where PC can focus more on content. I can’t imagine how bad “war mode” would run on the Xbox right now so I’m happy we are behind PC in terms of some content. I don’t see how the new scopes / gun / damage tables could break anything on Xbox so yea I’d like to see that sooner rather then later. 

Maybe a long time down the road we will get some Xbox exclusive content. 

1 hour ago, Colin1 said:

I’m not looking for a retraction or apology. I agree that Xbox is the red headed step child. 

I disagree that “everyone” is aware that mobile is a different company. 

It just doesnt make sense to me the amount of people who complain about mobile getting more attention when it’s an entirely different company.

I believe that develop for PC then port over to Xbox always has been and always will be PUBG Corps plan and it makes sense to me. The amount of PC players is wayyyy higher then Xbox. The ability to push out changes is significantly easier as well. 

I believe that the Xbox development priorities are significantly different then the PC and Xbox is more focused on performance where PC can focus more on content. I can’t imagine how bad “war mode” would run on the Xbox right now so I’m happy we are behind PC in terms of some content. I don’t see how the new scopes / gun / damage tables could break anything on Xbox so yea I’d like to see that sooner rather then later. 

Maybe a long time down the road we will get some Xbox exclusive content. 

That probably is true, I am sure a lot of people may not know the difference in developers. 

But the comparison between PC and Xbox(number of players) in my opinion has to do with the Xbox dev team. If the game was running smoother sooner than I think we would have seen higher numbers of Xbox players(not more than PC but higher numbers).

This is; 

#1 A game with almost no learning curve. Want to play PUBG for the first time, before the cute button mapping we have now, you had to figure it out. In fact I am still learning new things everyday thanks to this forum. This could have frustrated a lot of people into not playing.

#2 Although this is a game preview and half the price of a Tripe AAA game, the amount of bugs and crashes does not make it feel like it should have been half the price, it should have been 15 bucks. Because at the start it was simply one map, where 100 people fought each other with maybe 10-15 different types of guns, 3 grenades, and nine types of armor. By no means am I a dev but with all the different types of games out there and how complicated some games can be, it seems odd that it is this difficult to make performance corrections and changes in the game. 

#3 The game like you said needs Xbox only content weapons, levels, vehicles, game modes, whatever can make us Xbox players feel less like the "red headed stepchild". Obviously I enjoy this game(otherwise I wouldn't be here talking about it) but as I tell people "This is the most fun and frustrating game I have ever played". What happens when the frustration starts beating the fun? With all the titles coming out in 2018 Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, Fallout 76, Red Dead 2, will the dev team have a more finished product before even more Xbox players start going to different games.  

Please don't think of me as a hater or being salty, I have fallen very much in love with Battle Royale because of PUBG, and if I wanted to be on fortnite and H1Z1 then I would switch, but I don't, I just want the game I really like to work. As well as keeping me interested, I had 200+ Hours in BF1 before switching to PUBG and I haven't looked back, but now my attention is wondering because I don't want to be kicked every 2-3 games, I don't want to land and literally stand in one spot waiting for buildings to appear(no I don't mean play doh to render I mean I am standing near a profile on the ground to guess where a building will start to construct itself). And please don't get me started on what I am seeing in my game, and apparently what is happening in the game. I will admit I miss a lot of shots but for the amount of red mist I am seeing on my screen and then when I go back to see why the guy was in god mode I see on my recording I am actually just throwing potatoes but either their lag or mine is causing the game to play out two different versions.