Sign in to follow this  
Jason183

Umm...WHAT!?

Posted (edited)

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am4Mb8YRgalFgkr5UAPGE7cqJejN

granted i was freaked out a bit cause i thought he was in the wall, so my aim was all screwy... but once i got on him.... idefk

dude turned into constant not stop hits gunfire and somehow killed me? that fast? i had full level 2 armor so did he both of us likely at 100% and i was boosted slightly

Edited by Jason183
  • RIP 1

I loose fights like that all the time as well. Don’t dwell on it it’ll just take the fun out of the game. Maybe lob another gernade next time? 

Posted (edited)

You shot him with the Vector - should've used the SCAR on him from the start. I don't think you landed ANY Vector shots, but I didn't slow down the video for an accurate replay. 

Edited by Mr.Orange

Vector is a beast from 30. An absolute beast. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jason183 said:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am4Mb8YRgalFgkr5UAPGE7cqJejN

granted i was freaked out a bit cause i thought he was in the wall, so my aim was all screwy... but once i got on him.... idefk

dude turned into constant not stop hits gunfire and somehow killed me? that fast? i had full level 2 armor so did he both of us likely at 100% and i was boosted slightly

I see what you mean. I thought he'd glitched as well. That was a sneaky Pete and dirty dan sort of move.

He had to have been at a sliver of health

Edited by mrhat7er

11 minutes ago, Verty said:

Vector is a beast from 30. An absolute beast. 

She might be one of the most misunderstood guns in the game.

She feisty.

#ilovevicky

• Like 1

You hit him with the scar several times. Looks like most of the shots landed shoulder and arm. He likely hit you stomach chest or head.

3 hours ago, Mr.Orange said:

You shot him with the Vector - should've used the SCAR on him from the start. I don't think you landed ANY Vector shots, but I didn't slow down the video for an accurate replay. 

I did miss the vector shots, he was so well hidden i tried to shoot when moving in to get the leading shots on him but i never got far enough to land them. 

scar wouldnt have been different.

23 minutes ago, NgloriusBsterd said:

You hit him with the scar several times. Looks like most of the shots landed shoulder and arm. He likely hit you stomach chest or head.

I think this is likely the issue, even though i shot him wayyyy more than he shot me, his body was so perfectly positioned that his arm blocked his whole body so all the hit reg was arm and not body, they need to fix that crap