Posted (edited)

C'mon bluehole , why do you allow Asians on EU servers?We have enough laggers from Africa (Turks ,Sirians etc.) , Middleast and Russia.I can understand that EU servers are closest to them but when you sum it up with Asians , servers are flooded with laggers...Asians have their own servers FFS.

Edited by XxFairBroxX
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • RIP 1

20 minutes ago, XxFairBroxX said:

C'mon bluehole , why do you allow Asians on EU servers?We have enough laggers from Africa (Turks ,Sirians etc.) , Middleast and Russia.I can understand that EU servers are closest to them but when you sum it up with Asians , servers are flooded with laggers...Asians have their own servers FFS.

We need region lock NOW, it's just as bad on the OC server trust me

• Like 2

Pubg is in it worst state since I started playing at 1.0. 

I have lower fps and more desync. Its crazy because they claim the optimize it.

I tried to play it with a few friends yesterday after a weeks break for servers to ”settle down” but it was worse than ever. I got knocked 3 times in headshots from a player with a Kar98 and I swear I got knocked at the same nanosecond he peaked. 

Its like he was already their and sniping on his scream but on my screen he didnt pop up yet. 

I swear I saw his pixels and snap. Needless to say we quit again and everyone agrees that this is simply the worst state ever. 

• Like 2

32 минуты назад, XxFairBroxX сказал:

How do you region lock regions that don't have their own servers lol. Also, Russia is geographically European and 3/4 of the population lives here so I dunno what's your problem with that. Well, I'd love to play on RU servers if they weren't just EU servers with worse hardware and actual lock for Russia only, even though historically all post-Soviet states use Russian infrastructure in games. There's not enough people because of that. For FPP duo and squads, anyway. Even though Russians MOSTLY play FPP duo and squads rather than anything else. 

37 minutes ago, XxFairBroxX said:

http://www.wiki-zero.net/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvR2VvZ3JhcGh5X29mX1R1cmtleQ   

1 минуту назад, nutty muffin сказал:

It is way worse on NA than EU!

It's not though. 

56 minutes ago, XxFairBroxX said:

We have enough laggers from Africa (Turks ,Sirians etc.)

Uhm, Turkey and Syria are in the middle east. Thats a different continent to Africa.

Egypt, Libya, Sudan, South africa, etc. are all in Africa.

1 hour ago, XxFairBroxX said:

Ping based matchmaking is in effect. If players from other regions are in your game then they are in the same ping group as you.

• RIP 2

10 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Ping based matchmaking is in effect. If players from other regions are in your game then they are in the same ping group as you.

That simply is not true infact it is a flat out lie . I can queue on asian servers (im in the UK) get straight in no waiting and im damn sure my ping is not the same as the asian guys . Sorry to burst your. Bubble but Ping matchmaking is not working at all .

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Sorry Takarii i highly doubt this system works as it should... I'm located in very center of Poland, below you can find me pings to EU servers, so probably i connect to Frankfurt :)

https://ibb.co/hz9QEd

It's 940km to Frankfurt , guys from Turkey lets say Ankara are 3000km away from Frankfurt i highly doubt they have pings below 150

Edited by XxFairBroxX

1 hour ago, BoDa SaFuR v2 said:

That simply is not true infact it is a flat out lie . I can queue on asian servers (im in the UK) get straight in no waiting and im damn sure my ping is not the same as the asian guys . Sorry to burst your. Bubble but Ping matchmaking is not working at all .

Regardless of which server you choose, you are being matched with players of similar ping.  The fact that you're matching instantly on AS servers only signifies that there are a large amount of players also joining those servers with a higher ping. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

51 minutes ago, XxFairBroxX said:

Sorry Takarii i highly doubt this system works as it should... I'm located in very center of Poland, below you can find me pings to EU servers, so probably i connect to Frankfurt :)

https://ibb.co/hz9QEd

It's 940km to Frankfurt , guys from Turkey lets say Ankara are 3000km away from Frankfurt i highly doubt they have pings below 150

its around 80 not 150. 150 ping is for na servers. and we r not in the fucking middle east

11 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Regardless of which server you choose, you are being matched with players of similar ping.  The fact that you're matching instantly on AS servers only signifies that there are a large amount of players also joining those servers with a higher ping. 

Can you please answer me why you cant remove region selection in game and just connect players to their best ping location ?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BoDa SaFuR v2 said:

Can you please answer me why you cant remove region selection in game and just connect players to their best ping location ?

because the matchmaking is based on your ping and is no reason to remove regions , is so really hard to understand :))?

Edited by jagainthemix

Posted (edited)

The simple fact is that many players from US and Europe want to play together, including many bigger PUBG streamers. The whole community would fail if they were cut off from each other.

Because of US and Europe being allowed to join each other's regions, cutting off other regions is discrimination. Bluehole is largely based in Asia, so I'm sure they have a lot of empathy for Asian players and don't want to discriminate against their own people especially. And in this political climate, cutting off anybody from the privilege allotted to others is a bad idea. It's just not possible to survive after a move like that. They need to find a way to fix the problem in other ways. Unfortunately no matter what there will be lags in any game with some players. That's just how it is.

Edited by shawnlockwood
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, zero.vega said:

Uhm, Turkey and Syria are in the middle east. Thats a different continent to Africa.

Egypt, Libya, Sudan, South africa, etc. are all in Africa.

Did I miss an earthquake or something that obliterated the part of Turkey located in Europe? If not it should still be a transcontinental country falling in under the eurasia category, same as Russia for example.

Also technically middle east is just a name to describe a region or well part of asia (and all of Turkey in certain contexts) and the continent is rather huge. Someone who lives on the west side of Turkey should essentially ping pretty much the same as someone from greece, parts of italy and so on. Same with northern africa like morocco, egypt and so on. Distance between Europe and those countries are pretty slim, you could basically swim between the two continents in 3-4 hours. Think it's between 15-20 km if you cross from Gibraltar. Swimming between the narrowest point from Europe to Asia is only 700m or so which would take very little time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Takarii said:

So, whats causing the lag then? 60hz servers being stressed out?

Because I live in northern europe with an excellent connection. My ping is <30ms to the servers and yes, Ive pinged them.

But the players Im up against teleport around, I teleport around, get sucked to the ground, getting killed from people even before they actually peek their window.

Ive gone from 350 games per season to 0 when patch #14 destroyed the servers. 

This isnt just me. Look at streamers and they all see and show the same experience as me. 

• Like 1

i mean Na and Eu can play together and the pings arnt exactly the same there are always slight net lags, so i dont see how ping lock is really helping anyone enough to really really keep the pings equal

2 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

This is false. Every single match on NA there's multiple Chinese and I'm from NA. Same on SA.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Can you explian why me an Australian can not log into the OC server after 1am ???, this has been going on for 2 weeks now, yet i can log into every other server after this time.

Thank you

If the ping based matchmaking is still in the game why is it so inconsistent? When they first introduced it the game was great, right after the first event mode it sucked again with all of the desync. It got better and then after last patch it sucks again, If my ping to an NA server is say 36ms, and my ping to an Asia server is upwards of 600ms, what scenario in your head could ever fathom that there is ping based matchmaking? Are the guys screaming in Chinese just trolls that are actually living in America playing at an internet cafe? What about my Foreign teammates that make my game lag when i'm around them?

Look I don't mind if PUBG runs into problems here and there,  I forgive and forget because I enjoy this game immensely. I cannot or will not forgive when we are lied to, admit that it's messed up correct it and move on... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Takarii said:

You may say that, but the actual games do not reflect that. Simplest solution is to just REMOVE REGION SELECTION.

• Like 1