iLLZx85

3 Controller Bugs (PC) With Video

Bug Description:
1. White Background On Inventory Screen - This is the first bug displayed in the video linked. A white background is displayed in the inventory screen behind whichever tab your on whenever entering the inventory using the controller.
2. ADS Slow Sense - This is the second bug displayed in the video linked. Whenever you ADS with the mouse while using a controller, and then comeback to the controller and try to pan your camera with the right stick, the sensitivity is vastly decreased to almost no movement until you ADS once again with the controller and then it's back to normal.
3. Controller/Mouse Looting - Whenever trying to loot with the controller and the mouse together, any item you left click and attempt to move, automatically shoots up to the left corner of the screen. 

Date Seen:
1.  White Background On Inventory Screen - Sanhok Patch
2. ADS Slow Sense - Sanhok Patch
3. Controller/Mouse Looting - A few patches back, i reported the issues when they started but got no response or resolution. Other friends of mine who use a controller ran into the same issue at the same time.

Server: 
Both Live and Test on all bug reports.
Troubleshooting Attempted:
I have tried multiple things with bug #3 to try and resolve the issue... When i initially experienced the bug, i thought it was the controller... But after further testing and speaking to other users who use a controller aswell, nothing resolves the issue and it def came with a prior patch as i was initially able to loot with both controller and mouse simultaneously when the full support for the controller was first introduced.

Other Information:
I don't have any other info at this time 

Launch Options:
No

System Specifications:
image.png.3a2d370176c77b07637d48a238d43eba.png

image.png.f97bccd0b416df350a69570fbb934822.png

5 hours ago, Stampthelamp said:

Put the controller down and use a mouse and keyboard.

Yeah thats easy to say... I have 25+ years on a controller, first time i ever touched a mouse n keyboard for gaming purposes was last July... I own with a controller/mouse combo, it may not be for everyone, but its how i play the game. 

The point is, this is a place to post bugs in order to try and get them fixed... Were encouraged to do this as a community, but then nothing happens, no one helps fix the issues im having bc im using a controller instead of mouse and keyboard? Remove the controller support then and ill find another way to use it rather than using the support the game provides!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Alex25580 said:

j’espère qu'il vont faire vite une mise a jour ....

Me too, im trying to keep this post relevant as much as i can

2 hours ago, iLLZx85 said:

Yeah thats easy to say... I have 25+ years on a controller, first time i ever touched a mouse n keyboard for gaming purposes was last July... I own with a controller/mouse combo, it may not be for everyone, but its how i play the game. 

Honestly, it's rough to make the change at first, but it's super worth it. It just takes some getting used to. 

35 minutes ago, Stampthelamp said:

Honestly, it's rough to make the change at first, but it's super worth it. It just takes some getting used to. 

I understand that, but that has nothing to do with the fact they offer controller support, but keep breaking it... If they did not offer controller support, or didn't want to... Give me the option to turn the support off in the settings, that way if i want to i can use steam to map the controller as i see fit like i was doing previously before the release of the support... But now, bc the bindings are automatically tied to the game whilst using a controller... if i turn on the support in steam and create my own bindings, they will overlap in game and i will have one command doing 2 different functions... understand what im saying?

souris ou manette ........ c'est pas le problème, le problème c'est que actuellement le jeux est pas jouable à la manette

• Like 1

I hate that i have to translate everything you type lol, but yeah i understand 

23 hours ago, iLLZx85 said:

Bug Description:
1. White Background On Inventory Screen - This is the first bug displayed in the video linked. A white background is displayed in the inventory screen behind whichever tab your on whenever entering the inventory using the controller.
2. ADS Slow Sense - This is the second bug displayed in the video linked. Whenever you ADS with the mouse while using a controller, and then comeback to the controller and try to pan your camera with the right stick, the sensitivity is vastly decreased to almost no movement until you ADS once again with the controller and then it's back to normal.
3. Controller/Mouse Looting - Whenever trying to loot with the controller and the mouse together, any item you left click and attempt to move, automatically shoots up to the left corner of the screen. 

I reported the white back ground they knew about it when it was on test server but didnt fix, then pushed it to the live server.

I Know of an ADS bug, when you ADS and shoot people and swap weapon without reloading, sometimes the game bugs your screen and you cant turn or move.

• Like 1

Yeah man, i know there is not alot of us out there, but i manage a 2.50+ KD during most leaderboard seasons and i do it with a controller, i enjoy playing the way i do, the same way someone coming from an exclusive keyboard and mouse background may... I dunno, i just feel like coming from a controller background the way i do... And even mapping thru steam during the early release of the game, i could have def improved this aspect of the game... But what do i know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iLLZx85 said:

Yeah man, i know there is not alot of us out there, but i manage a 2.50+ KD during most leaderboard seasons and i do it with a controller, i enjoy playing the way i do, the same way someone coming from an exclusive keyboard and mouse background may... I dunno, i just feel like coming from a controller background the way i do... And even mapping thru steam during the early release of the game, i could have def improved this aspect of the game... But what do i know

For me patch 12 and this patch have downgraded controller play so hard with bugs, but at least we have 1:1 ration sensitivity now

• Like 1

There is a serious ADS bug where when you swap weapon, you cant turn left or right the screens frozen locked and the only thing you can do is strafe.  This post needs to get pushed forward for priority fixes, because its seriously effecting game play.  But i doubt anything will happen.  Things from patch 12 only just got fixed in this patch, so i expect 3 patches before anything gets resolved.  The precious battlepass will take priority over everything, need to make money...

HAVING SAME ISSUE. all my friends are like use a effing keyboard. i started on console and it just feels unnatural to use a mouse and keys. 

I have the same issues except for the controller its the opposite. When i aim with a controller the sensitivity goes down dramatically. The only way to fix it is right click with the mouse, which is really annoying. Can't even play on X1 cuz the loading time is crap. 

2 hours ago, Bkshadow135 said:

I have the same issues except for the controller its the opposite. When i aim with a controller the sensitivity goes down dramatically. The only way to fix it is right click with the mouse, which is really annoying. Can't even play on X1 cuz the loading time is crap. 

Do you play on type B or with the mouse set to "COD" style of ADS? If so, change that and it fixed atleast that 1 bug for me for now.