iLLZx85

3 Controller Bugs (PC) With Video

ouais faut quil fix le type B .....  je viens de telecharger la nouvelle mis ea jour .... et aucune reparation

i am still getting this problem. when you come out of ADS you're still in ADS speed until you press the AIM button. this only happened after the Sanhok patch.

Yea me too occasionally... it's like they don't care, no one has told us it was forwarded to the devs or anything... I have 1200 hours in this game lol... smh

the mouse dragging bit happens ALL the time to me.. the one fix it press the windows (some people call it flag) key twice and it fixes it .. try that.

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2018 at 3:45 AM, mohitdx said:

the mouse dragging bit happens ALL the time to me.. the one fix it press the windows (some people call it flag) key twice and it fixes it .. try that.

Nah bro, soon as you move the left stick again at the same time as hitting inventory if your using both mouse and controller, it does it again... i know how to fix it... but it just comes right back... Its like some sort of interference between controller and mouse... Initially i thought it could be the type of mouse im using (logitech g502), so i tried a razer death adder and a cheap cyberpower mouse i had tucked away... same issue. 

The crazy thing is that when they first introduced controller support... it didn't happen... So it was something they did in a future patch... There were controller alterations tho without even having updates and patches, thats another thing that annoyed me... They were changing things with no notes or notifications of what was being changed with the controller support.

Edited by iLLZx85

Created a account just for this issue.

This needs to be fix. It literally makes the game unplayable with a controller, the sensitivity is so low it's impossible to turn if you're getting shot. 

If Type A is the workaround at the moment, then I'll do that. Otherwise, fix this bug Blueballs. Please.

this shit was posted soooooo long ago, I reported some while they were in test server... STILL NO FIX

Yes repeating, ebcause pubg not fixing anything you guys suck

I have the exactly the same problem and it drives me nuts, I use an Xbox controller with type b on pc and it makes it unplayable! Really hope they sort it soon 

Blue balls when are you going to fix these issues, you guys are full of shit, and shit devs, your a major disapointment and you deserve every bit of loss of players as you are getting for exactly the reason of not fixing bugs that are reported before updates, that you then ship live with problems