iLLZx85

3 Controller Bugs (PC) With Video

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in me seeing this thread, I am looking into the remaining issues now and will make sure the team are aware. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

40 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in me seeing this thread, I am looking into the remaining issues now and will make sure the team are aware. 

Thanks! The general sensitivity takes on that of the scope you ads and can only be corrected by hitting the focus button once you unzoom your scope afterwards.

9 hours ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Hello!

thanks... i appreciate the response 

6 hours ago, September_90 said:

Its not really acceptable to leave bugs in a game for months and they just say sorry, whilst giving out warnings to people for frequent posting of bugs and commenting on the forum and calling it non constructive when you guys are being non constructive by not replying to threads or not fixing bugs personally I am disgusted in the forum admin attitude and your eagerness to give out penalty points is a joke

Warnings are given out to people who break rules. The fact that that person also happens to have posted about the bugs is irrelevant. 

@Andymh5 Xbox now has the dumb aiming glitch that’s listed in here. This issue has been around since update 12 on PC and will break the Xbox version on PTS. User aims down sites and the sensitivity of that ads takes on the general sensitivity. It’s so frustrating and I can’t believe it’s on the Xbox PTS now.

2 hours ago, TheBasicBro said:

@Andymh5 Xbox now has the dumb aiming glitch that’s listed in here. This issue has been around since update 12 on PC and will break the Xbox version on PTS. User aims down sites and the sensitivity of that ads takes on the general sensitivity. It’s so frustrating and I can’t believe it’s on the Xbox PTS now.

This has been noted.  Thanks for the feedback ?

well, now i guess they "have" to fix it? it's crazy it had to goto the console version for it to be addressed 

• Like 1

@Andymh5 hey the fix was made on Xbox for the slow sensitivity but patch 20 on the PTS for PC didn’t even address the issue... what’s up with that?! It started on the PC version to start. This is frustrating me beyond belief............ >:-O

• RIP 1

Wow cant believe you guys fixed the bug on xbox after like a few days of it being a thing, and after months, even now in this new pc patch you didnt even fix it!

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TheBasicBro said:

@Andymh5 hey the fix was made on Xbox for the slow sensitivity but patch 20 on the PTS for PC didn’t even address the issue... what’s up with that?! It started on the PC version to start. This is frustrating me beyond belief............ >:-O

yeah Its unbelievable right, you couldnt even make this up.  I was so sure it would be added in this patch, was so happy to start playing without bugs.  Id love to know their excuse...

Edited by ImArnie

4 minutes ago, ImArnie said:

yeah Its unbelievable right, you couldnt even make this up.  I was so sure it would be added in this patch, was so happy to start playing without bugs.  Id love to know their excuse...

Yeah, so much for “FixPubG” load of marketing garbage to try and make people feel better.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, TheBasicBro said:

Yeah, so much for “FixPubG” load of marketing garbage to try and make people feel better.

I have been waiting for this fix pubg for ages, often I have thought they only do what they NEED to do, and not what they should do.  Feel like this is another prime example of neglect.

Its 1/2 of the biggest bugs on controller right now, and they only fixed it for console instead of for the people who reported it first :( 

Edited by ImArnie

On 8/16/2018 at 1:57 PM, ImArnie said:

I have been waiting for this fix pubg for ages, often I have thought they only do what they NEED to do, and not what they should do.  Feel like this is another prime example of neglect.

Its 1/2 of the biggest bugs on controller right now, and they only fixed it for console instead of for the people who reported it first :( 

I know, it’s funny, not to mention they gave themselves credit for fixing it so fast on Xbox lmao.. I didn’t know 50 days was fast hahaha

The developers thank you to correct it as soon as possible, it is a disaster, in the middle of the fight when we stop shooting we cant move faster ........