Arron

PUBG Mobile Squad Recruitment

Hey! I want to join a really good team to play squads with as my aggressive playstyle needs communication and people to back me up. My game id is DarthVader49. I meet all the requirements except im 14 not 16. Can u pls tell me why tgere is an age requirement. is it for competitions? I really want to join! Pls reply soon.:)

On 6/29/2018 at 2:01 AM, Sidalis said:

Pro Players Here , Happy to be in the team :) 

Buzz Kill Brothers

Hi I'm a new player to pubgm. I'm from India and I'm looking for good players to play with and improve my game. Is there any chance that I can join you guys? IGN is Rickgrimes9í and I'm 21 years old and can speak in English.

Edited by Rickgrimes9í

hello buzzkill brothers.i wouod really like to be a part of ur team.i have a KD of 22.62.i can spray fire with any AR or SMG with any scope.i can be a pretty good sniper as well.im a team player,follow instruction and my gaming tactic is also good.im play regularly so there would b no problem with time.my ID-5279495156.so plz add me

Hi. I'm a Europe player and 22 years old. Have a headset with a mic with good English and can play mostly every day. K/D is 6.81, IG name /tptome (ID: 5123226450).

Would love to join your clan, I'm tired of playing alone with noobs and die each time without good team mates.

Looking for a good team to play with tired of playing with rondos that have no common sense, teamwork or doesn’t know how to communicate. I’m Diamond IV for now with an 8.35 KD .... my gamer tag is LordFargo ID# 518070634