Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MANGUN88

Leaderboard Rank vs Career Rank Question

Can a moderator please explain why these two are different? My guess is career rank is my overall rating between the first and second season and the leaderboard rank is just this season, but I would like a confirmation or explanation if I'm wrong please. 

They aren’t different. The career page shows your win rating rank. The 2nd leaderboard on any mode. 

Go to leaderboards and tab over with RB. This is what is shown in the career page.

18 minutes ago, Clutch said:

They aren’t different. The career page shows your win rating rank. The 2nd leaderboard on any mode. 

Go to leaderboards and tab over with RB. This is what is shown in the career page.

Im talking rank only. My rank in career is 172 and on leaderboard is 369 so they are different...

1 minute ago, MANGUN88 said:

When I tab over it shows .01 percent win rating. My career shows 172...so they are different 

No they aren’t. The leaderboards show a percentage up to a certain number. However the the career page always shows your exact rank. 

If you rank up more say to 50th for win rating then the leaderboard will actually show 50th and it will match your career page.

1 minute ago, MANGUN88 said:

When I tab over it shows .01 percent win rating. My career shows 172...so they are different 

Top of the screen on career page.... not the perctenage...  Your rating and rank are the big numbers at the top of the screen

Leaderboard left of name just says rank 369...Career top right corner just says rank. 171. Not taking win rating...just where it says rank

4 hours ago, Clutch said:

No they aren’t. The leaderboards show a percentage up to a certain number. However the the career page always shows your exact rank. 

If you rank up more say to 50th for win rating then the leaderboard will actually show 50th and it will match your career page.

Mine are different also. Rank on Career page is lower than on the leaderboard.

5 hours ago, Clutch said:

No they aren’t. The leaderboards show a percentage up to a certain number.

Used to show actual number and not a percentage. Ironically, if you wanted to hide a decline in use following a leaderboard reset, the new method of % would take care of it.

Where is someones actual position rank at top 1% or top .5% I have no idea. Top 60k? top 6k? top 600? Stat is almost useless to anyone not at 50 or whatever number they drop the % for the actual position.