Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

langustaw

Nickname Change

I wanted to change my nickname from LanGustaw to langustaw. I know it's only the letters' size change but that's the main problem, because when I tried to use a free nickname change from lvl 16 Sanhok Event Pass it took my free change and it didnt't work. Please help

Hey i have problem i reach level 16 to change my nikname , i try everything but still not work where i can find it to change please Help !

On 6/28/2018 at 12:38 AM, langustaw said:

I wanted to change my nickname from LanGustaw to langustaw. I know it's only the letters' size change but that's the main problem, because when I tried to use a free nickname change from lvl 16 Sanhok Event Pass it took my free change and it didnt't work. Please help

Isn't it kinda obvious that you can't change your name to the same name as you have right now?

managed to change my nickname. my new name will appear on pubg op gg after the start of the new season or how this works? 
all of my games still go to my old ign. thanks

54 minutes ago, KahlanEL said:

managed to change my nickname. my new name will appear on pubg op gg after the start of the new season or how this works? 
all of my games still go to my old ign. thanks

You would need to ask them. pubg.op.gg is a third party site

i think its got to do with pubg. somehow the game still sends data from the old ign

"Cannot change nickname" message.   I assume this is an error, right??,  as there is a different message for already taken/ used names. @Takarii

Also to further the point of used names is any new or roumers of nicks being recycled if they havent been used in X amount of time, e.g. Twitch has a 12 month no activity claus/rule where the name will become useable by another after such time, Im fairly happy with my name but the name first wanted obvs was taken and that user hasnt been active since like season 1 I cant actually find any activity but i ahve to assume there was some for them to have an account.

So thats 2 questions;

1. If the "cannot change nickname" is error on the side of pubgcorp/bluehole is there a fix date??

2.Will inactivity lead to name?? even if is long long time for fairness or w/e

Any helpful reply/input will be much enjoyed

Thanks

Yep, same issue here.  Tried multiple names, always replies, "Cannot change nickname"

I've reached level 16, claimed the name change prize and nothing happens, what  suppose to happen when claimed the prize?

On 7/12/2018 at 1:02 AM, muddbutt said:

I've been getting Invalid nickname for "twitchtv_fpsapocalips"

That's because your nickname can't be longer than 16 characters.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:13 PM, AlexMarik said:

I've reached level 16, claimed the name change prize and nothing happens, what  suppose to happen when claimed the prize?

Well, the name change just got stored in your inventory.

Ingame, go to "Store" and then "Inventory". That's where you find your name change, if you want to use it.

Did you guys ever found out a fix for the cannot change nickname problem?
Im also having problems with this!