PUBG_Valor

PUBG Community Feedback Program

I think while the event pass is a great tool to provide more incentive for players to play the game, it could use a couple of improvement. Coming from dota, which I feel is the gold standard for battle passes, one thing which made it great for consumers is the fact that it provides an all around experiences for those who buy the pass. This meaning from custom skins for those who likes to customize their character to predictions and fantasy points for to make people care about professional tournaments. All in all, it provides a positive experiences for those that  has the pass. Player should feel engage by the event pass instead of feeling the need to grind. For start, the rate of earning experiences feels very slow for free players. Obviously there need to be a balance between giving users some incentive to buy the pass and free users to not feel negative about the pass since they paid for the game. Free users currently need to grind about 5 hours to just get the max 120 exp cap. This is obviously not obtainable and players are ended up with the choice of either buying the pass or give up the pass all together. I think a better approach would be on going the route of positive reinforcement, for example, letting players earn exp not just through time, but also ranking. This gives users more incentive to survive and actually playing the game which I believe what the time exp cap was originally intended to do. With an actual way to level up for free users, they would be more incline to buy the pass since the rewards are dangling in front of them vs the alternative which free users feel that they're too far behind in level that even buying the pass would not net them a chance to get the rewards that they desire. Overall the more positive experience the pass is for everyone gives a better chance for future passes to succeed

Em 29/06/2018 at 19:12, PUBG_Valor disse:

Hello PUBG Community!

Today we’re starting a brand new program in an effort to keep feedback flowing as we release future content for PUBG. In this thread we’re asking for your feedback on Sanhok and the first ever Event Pass—what you like, what you don’t, and how we could best improve them.

--The PUBG Community Team

This pass was something new and absolutely awesome for the game. I've played for almost 2,000 hours since the last year and i did a lot of thing to keep the game up for me, like change my playstile or play for an specific objective or a specific weapon the whole game. I think this pass is great because of the objetives, i really like some challenges and achievements. 

The Sanhok missions were the best by far because of the skins you can get by finishing then.

But not everything is that good, as the first Event Pass you guys should try something a little bit "Beta".. Talked to the community and let everybody earn some skins and contribute, like a two week free event with missions and stuff like that, and then u come with a complete and paid Event Pass some weeks or a moth later.

It's not a surprise that there's more people that doesn't spend money in game than the otherwise, so i would recommend you guys to be good with everybody.. Give everybody a good chance to reach at least the level 20 so they can get some free permanente skins. Here's a tip for a next pass: Free levels - Easy ~ Normal dificulty and the premium levels Normal ~ little hard and the really good premium rewards will be above level 20.. People who get the free level limit tend to buy the pass for more levels.

There should be more "free" missions, at least 3 per week or maybe a half.

People without the event pass should not have to play five hours to get the daily XP.. C'mon, it's XP limited, so why make it so hard for some people and so easy for others?

More levels and more Event time.

Please, don't do that impossible missions again.. Put something simple and maybe a little bit "hard", like "Get X kills with that weapon" or "Win a solo/duo/squad game".. Things that can be done if you want to do.

Less restrictive missions like  "Do it on solo!", "do it on a squad game!" Sometimes you need to do something alone when u got friends to play with u and that's not really cool.

For the next Event Pass i want at least some of these improvements, bring the community together! Don't make it so diferente for people who bought and for those who doesn't.

Hope people understand everything, hahah.

Thank you for your time and thank's for the Event Pass PUBG Community Team! ♥

4 horas atrás, Katerzis disse:

Can anyone tell me how to use this codes that were sent?

Go to Steam app on PC, there will be options like "Friends - Games - Help" top left, select "Games" > "Activate a product key" or something like that, should be the second option. 

Generally i like the idea of the event pass. It gives me something to aim for while playing the game. But i don't really like the linked missions, especially when linked mission #1 has something to do with squads. I don't really have a squad to play with so this whole missions tree isn't really attainable for me.

Secondly, limited time cosmetics. I don't like the idea of paying for the event pass and not getting everything forever. The crate systems is one of the worst parts about the game, it does nothing for me. Every crate i get is locked behind a key, which i won't buy because since i started playing this game a year ago i got nothing out of the crates that is even worth something. There is a reason you have 20 million players but there are only 170 checkered skirts on the steam marketplace.

You really need to revamp the entire crate system, in a way where people are able to obtain the stuff in it, without paying 60€ on the steam marketplace for a pair of hot pants.

Posted (edited)

Would kindly suggest Lto tracker for next patch. That would be interesting

Edited by Nimiahum

3 horas atrás, UebelBAM disse:

Generally i like the idea of the event pass. It gives me something to aim for while playing the game. But i don't really like the linked missions, especially when linked mission #1 has something to do with squads. I don't really have a squad to play with so this whole missions tree isn't really attainable for me.

Secondly, limited time cosmetics. I don't like the idea of paying for the event pass and not getting everything forever. The crate systems is one of the worst parts about the game, it does nothing for me. Every crate i get is locked behind a key, which i won't buy because since i started playing this game a year ago i got nothing out of the crates that is even worth something. There is a reason you have 20 million players but there are only 170 checkered skirts on the steam marketplace.

You really need to revamp the entire crate system, in a way where people are able to obtain the stuff in it, without paying 60€ on the steam marketplace for a pair of hot pants.

Personally i liked the trial items.. people who doesn't pay are able to get some stuff, some limited and some permanent, while the premium ones get good stuff too.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:12 AM, PUBG_Valor said:

Hello PUBG Community!

Today we’re starting a brand new program in an effort to keep feedback flowing as we release future content for PUBG. In this thread we’re asking for your feedback on Sanhok and the first ever Event Pass—what you like, what you don’t, and how we could best improve them. <snip>

Our goal here is to gather detailed and constructive feedback about the game straight from our most passionate fans <snip>

Just a thought - you could read the posts from the last 30 days in the feedback area of this forum. Pretty passionate &  comprehensive list of all the current issues right there already.

Seems to me like comms from the community has been there all along......

• Like 1

the crates should be contain the item that restricted by problematic bug mission (jungle digital m416/twisty top blue/green pants/cat eyes) instead those jail set that can be get by purchasing instant 5 level

8 horas atrás, Clozdark disse:

the crates should be contain the item that restricted by problematic bug mission (jungle digital m416/twisty top blue/green pants/cat eyes) instead those jail set that can be get by purchasing instant 5 level

i get all those sanhok skins in three days or less.. What's the bug?

After grinding out more missions, I have a couple more input

1) Missions either need to be fun or naturally obtainable (Get X kills, get X kills with Y gun, get a chicken dinner, etc). I'm honestly playing just to complete missions rather than having fun now. I was having a lot of fun playing on Sanhok but now that I'm grinding missions, PUBG isn't really fun anymore. When I complete the mission, it feels like I just completed a task. And when I fail a mission, it just feels frustrating and a waste of time. It's like "Ughhhh, now I need to play another match to complete my daily mission..."

2) The daily EXP cap feels horrible to the player. When I max out on the EXP cap, it feels like I'm wasting time if I continue playing. I know people may say just play for fun and ignore missions, but it's not very fun if you miss out on lvl 30 reward because you ignored the missions. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Focus on mission and not enjoy PUBG, or don't focus on mission and lose out on rewards that you invested $10 into

Please... Make leveling in a way that we can ignore missions and hit lvl 30 if we play enough. That or make missions fun to do rather than a chore. I was trying to do the "Drive a van for 1 minute" mission, but couldn't find a van. I ended up getting to top 5 with 12 kills and wasn't having fun because I knew I had to play another match just to complete my mission. I ended up dying because I had 0 focus on the game since I didn't care if I died or not. My goal was the mission, not the win.

Just purely skin wise, $10 is a pretty good value. But I don't see myself purchasing a future event pass unless the system is overhauled to be more enjoyable for the players. I can literally see myself get bored and quit PUBG if I bought the next event pass because the missions made PUBG really boring/frustrating for me. It also made me into a much worse player because I don't care if I die. I just care if I completed the mission.

Feedback Sanhok:

The care package plane moves very slowly. I get that the chute plane goes slow, but the carepackage plane could go faster imo.

time is precious and im usually losing too much time on checking if there is a drop. imo.

And maybe the spawn rate of ghillie suits in care packages can go up. They are real good in Sanhok, and this could be another incentive to go for them.

3 horas atrás, FreakoFreako disse:

After grinding out more missions, I have a couple more input

1) Missions either need to be fun or naturally obtainable (Get X kills, get X kills with Y gun, get a chicken dinner, etc). I'm honestly playing just to complete missions rather than having fun now. I was having a lot of fun playing on Sanhok but now that I'm grinding missions, PUBG isn't really fun anymore. When I complete the mission, it feels like I just completed a task. And when I fail a mission, it just feels frustrating and a waste of time. It's like "Ughhhh, now I need to play another match to complete my daily mission..."

2) The daily EXP cap feels horrible to the player. When I max out on the EXP cap, it feels like I'm wasting time if I continue playing. I know people may say just play for fun and ignore missions, but it's not very fun if you miss out on lvl 30 reward because you ignored the missions. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Focus on mission and not enjoy PUBG, or don't focus on mission and lose out on rewards that you invested $10 into

Please... Make leveling in a way that we can ignore missions and hit lvl 30 if we play enough. That or make missions fun to do rather than a chore. I was trying to do the "Drive a van for 1 minute" mission, but couldn't find a van. I ended up getting to top 5 with 12 kills and wasn't having fun because I knew I had to play another match just to complete my mission. I ended up dying because I had 0 focus on the game since I didn't care if I died or not. My goal was the mission, not the win.

Just purely skin wise, $10 is a pretty good value. But I don't see myself purchasing a future event pass unless the system is overhauled to be more enjoyable for the players. I can literally see myself get bored and quit PUBG if I bought the next event pass because the missions made PUBG really boring/frustrating for me. It also made me into a much worse player because I don't care if I die. I just care if I completed the mission.

You do not have to complete every mission to get level 30. But i get your point anyway.

10 hours ago, oBrendao said:

i get all those sanhok skins in three days or less.. What's the bug?

unless i headshot person in top 30 my headshot in solo kill won't count same as many other user problem in bug report section and reddit

4 horas atrás, Clozdark disse:

unless i headshot person in top 30 my headshot in solo kill won't count same as many other user problem in bug report section and reddit

Are you talking about that mission related to the m4 jungle? Some friends had problems with this mission.. Idk what exactly they did but it was related to headshot with the qbz.

18 hours ago, oBrendao said:

Are you talking about that mission related to the m4 jungle? Some friends had problems with this mission.. Idk what exactly they did but it was related to headshot with the qbz.

yup that mission,that's why i am suggesting to them that the box is better to contain the bugged mission reward instead those that can be obtained by buying level in event pass

It seems, at least to me, that the community has always provided feedback to PUBG creators all along. While some of it is, lets say, is passionate and singularly focused, like complaints about hackers/ cheaters, but I have found players players that really enjoy playing PUBG have always been trying to help make this a better game all along. Input is always there in one thread or another, but consolidating it in a thread like this may be the answer to improvement in this game, assuming PUBG listens to its users.

I have to agree with a lot of the suggestions already on improving Sanhok, some great ideas!! Let see how long it takes before any action is taken from these suggestions to improve the game play.

1 hour ago, Ironingboard2000 said:

Event mod:  no weapons, give only apples, one hit kills.

its a fun idea, not sure it would get a great reception right now tho

Hello Brendan Greene & The Devs, Forum fellas & friends!

First off, I will be as blunt as I can be here. Will a broken core and loose ideas create a game with a solid foundation and firm realized ideas that have been brought to reality?
I am afraid that no matter how much the player base is yelling and screaming on how to fix this game, and thus feeling we are not being listened to will show in the near future. 
While the player base is rapidly decreasing and the development of the game has taken its toll on the devs. Prios and pain of truths that have tossed the game on the wrong path must be addressed before it is to late. Do not give up on this game. Make PUBG the PC game it was meant to be.

Have PUBG lost its crown to be the game of the genre? Yes. And you all know why. But Brendan, I believe and hope you learn from your mistakes. I believe in the future of this game and the games to come of this genre, it has still great potential. The player deserve to know more on the development side of things. What is taking so much time? Where is the current focus for the next upcoming months? Please give us all a chart of goals and on the horizon stuff of the game! Give us more stuff to look forward to!

What follows, I will comment on the game as a whole then go into specifics and finally the approach.

The Whole
There is an immense power of having a game where the failing factor is centered around the Players and not the Game itself. Meaning the game should and will be played without any hinders to gameplay overall. When a player dies or fail, the players go into talking amongst themselves or the enemy for analyzis and not the actual game mechanics, network lag or game backend programming etc.

With one of the goals of PUBG, having it e-sports ready, means that the level of polish and stability overall, from net, gameplay, animations, visual feedback, sound feedback must be on point. Today it is not. And we all are very well aware of it.

Specifics & Point outs

Visuals, Sound, Animation, Programming, Backend, Net and more should be symbiosis and there are many times we witness the many agonies of misscommunication between these. Support the gameplay and make the game more responsive and fluid overall, so it allows for more fluid gameplay without any staggering or slowdowns. That will surely increase the number of players and viewers of the e-sports matches. What I do mean with staggering is enviroments interrupting movement or staggering movements from jumps that loose momentum after runs. Accelleration of movement is way too choppy and often cause frustration for the players. Everything from weapons to actual movements does not communicate well. Visual and Sound feedback lacks punch and does not support The Players to gain feedback from moment to moment. Vaulting is done in steps instead of a smooth forward effectful movement. Shooting is inconsistent and register of shots does not feel like the player have control. There is more, but I will stop here for now.

The Approach

I am convinced that the time is now and you do not have much of it until the player base is turning their eyes for something else than this. The near future months is crucial to nurture this game right back on its true path. I strongly hope that you guys pull this off. One short and fast fix to this is giving players more to look forward to and set up a chart for the upcoming months. Thin news and thin updates won't do here. The players want big and glorious and the community knows and the devs knows what the community wants I hope. More solid content, new maps and a solid polished foundation of all the above. Alot of players just love the swag and skins and a system for that with more customization can be golden along with the daily missions and what you have started here. Tho less grind and more interesting thick ways of mission packs is more interesting than the first this test setup of pass. Let the pass be high in content and feel rewarding! Right now, the pass is rather high cost and does not give players enough motivation and inspiration to keep playing or coming back to. I seriously do not want to buy for a piece of clothing that is then lost. It's toxic and negative marketing and sneaky ways to do such things, to have lure mentality in the game. Get rid of it. Period. Bring back the map selection and see what maps that are popular. Learn from the community and mostly of your closest fans and eager players that care about the game. We do care and we would not put so god damn much time into writing all of this if we did not care. Our patience is growing thin and we are doing a last try to throw in everything we got to boost this game. We hope and we pray that the game will become that punch of hit of a game in the future. I believe and I feel we are getting there slowly. But the downs will come and there will be a big drop of players and the game might just die before it gets revived, who knows. The approach must be to prioritize the needs and wants of the players, by that you need to invest in informational gains from the players. Finding a better way to get that information, truthfully and clear. A PUBG straw poll site where players can go in and vote? A site link in the game where give the players LOTS of goodies for answering questions about the future of the game would be a great approach to learn more. Go there, get there and you will not be dissapointed my friend.

The Approach is keeping the players alive and healthty and you do that greatly with refreshing different War Modes right now which do buy time for development. However the upcoming patches and fixes must contain at least 5-10 good core things that players wants in the future and not only Oh... another useless update kind of feel to them. Hit the heart of the players and you will gain them back for sure.

Lots of good vibes and hope to all of you. Godspeed on the development and I hope to see more great stuff in the future PUBG!

Best and caring regards.

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2018 at 1:38 PM, fail0r said:

delete all similar spots like camp alpha, camp bravo, camp charlie and ha tinh, khao, kampong, sahmee.

build something more unique special spots there like ruins, paradise resort and bootcamp.

Infographic_full_EN_07.jpg.bdb5b1bb16a30

well no, please not, ha tinh, khao, kampong, sahmee are my favorite places on the whole map. Take these out and you take away the only places I like on these maps...

For the rest of the topic, desync needs to be addressed asap. That is killing your game! Its unplayable atm!

Edited by sightseeer

On NA, I’ve played for a solid 2 hrs tonight. Not one English speaking individual. Shit, not even a Latino or Irishman, or German, or any other nationality other than Chinese. Region lock would be a great fix and idea but then again the company running this game can’t even add a option to mute an individual player or fundamental problems. Such a shit company. However, yes I play. Because I paid my dues and it’s the only realistic battle royale out for now. But damn, I cannot wait for Mavericks Proving grounds to launch....

I was looking forward to the progression / level system and expected a lot, but was extremly disappointed to find out that the steam achievements and even more the good old boring event pass system are very shallow and no fun at all.

There is no challenge behind it. Instead you are forced to do things you don't like to do. For example the tasks: As a solo player I am forced to play with randoms from other regions, after I tried to get a full team 5 rounds after I tried to get on Erangel another 3 rounds, only to find out no one speaks english, 1 jumps somewhere else and ... [insert random insanity]. As this wouldn't be fun enough I have to do it another 2 times this day for whatever reason.

The biggest problem I have is that despite of 100+ chicken dinners and 1000+ hours, I feel like everyone else who just bought the game.

Here is how IMHO a proper progression/prestige/reward system should look like, that benefits both players (casuals + veterans) and developers:

1. Re-arrange the distribution of skins!

Buy skins for BP (veterans)

Buy BP for money (casuals)

Also every chicken dinner should reward a token, which you need in addition to unlock better skins. Elite skins should be a higher tier from the visual aesthetics and have either another colour or superior look for the extra prestige.

For example:

Battered Military Jacket (patchwork jacket, ragged, worn out)  = 10k BP

Standard Military Jacket (1 star shoulder patches, normal condition) = 50k BP + 1 token

Elite Military Jacket  (3 star shoulder patches, medals) = 100k BP + 10 tokens

This way, no matter how much time or money your budget allows, you have a specific goal to unlock an item set and you are actually motivated to go for the chicken dinner instead of the quick action. I am sick of looking at 80 dudes with the same casual clothings at the start of every round, just because they are clever enough not to gamble on a 0,014% rare skin. You even could continue to use and sell longer season passes to unlock additional time-limited skins.

Also I'd like to see more customisation/tattoos/haircuts. And please give us more serious skins. Why no vietnam war skins instead of some hawaii shirts and bath suits?

Your USP next the bullet ballistic system/gunplay is the realistic look based of the arma mod. All other battle royal games are either very arcade like with little to no bullet drop/recoil and/or have some childish cartoon look for the younger audience. Keep that in mind when you are creating new skins.

2. Introduce proper ranks/levels!

In other titles you can unlock proper ranks and medals to display next to your name. Instead of being owned by some global elite level 100 top 10 player, in PUBG you are simply killed by [random name] (rank 1,2323%) who cares.

Your rank should matter, as there is no reason to get into the leaderboard, except to advertise your twitch name. Give us some motivation to continue playing your game! And where is the e-sport competitive spirit outside the PGI?

Top10/100/1000 rankings should reward a displayable gold/silver/bronze medal with a different colour for each season.

Some medals for special ocation, e.g. 2 year anniversary.

Display a proper list with player names / ranks / stats during the match. I'd like to see at the end of the round who just killed me, was it just a lucky shot or had he already killed 10 players, what is his rank etc.

Instead of looking at a boring "5 players left" count, we could see the top 100 for this match. Imagine checking the stats in the final 2 and find out your up against some veteran who got 15 kills already. I bet this would give many of us some adrenaline kick/ heavy heart pumping again :)

3. Offer some real challenges/tasks/achievements!

Back in the good old days of early access, where we had to wait for new content, many people did some real challenges. Many can be seen by your faithful streamers like Fugglet.

Hitman challenge: Win with no armor and only pistols.

Frying pan: With with pan only.

Driver challenge: Win with car only.

Daryl Dixon challenge: Win with crossbow+revolver only.

Pacifist challenge: Win with 0 kills.

Give us some silly skins for completing them and we have many hours of "new content" without much effort.

Conclusion:

Instead of earning hate for skin gambling by frustrated players that don't want to open 1000 paid crates for a chance on a specific item, you could finally please almost everyone and calm the haters. At the same time you earn your revenue through a fair item shop and saisonal / time limited skins.

Instead of chasing more and more players away, you could finally motivate them to continue playing your game while optimisations are on the way. Unlocking stuff is the most addictive thing for me in any videogame and gives me that sweet dopamine candy for my brain 😛PUBG can already be quite addicting, why not further increase that?!

Instead of being a random casual game, players would finally be ambitious to play for chicken dinners again. No more half dead servers because everyone dies the first 3 minutes in pecado/hacienda. Some real competitive challenging matches, e-sport spirit 365 days / year for everyone, not only a small selected elite of streamers and esport teams.

I hope this reaches the real devoted developers. It would be sad if this game continues to stay far under it's potential, because some shareholders/managers only want maximum return via paid lootcrates / buy 5 levels for 5 bucks nonsense.

• Like 1

Currently there are many players who are good at this game, but there are beginners like me. For starters, you could not make a training room or any other way that people learn to shoot and move the map? On the phone version, there is this kind of training would be a good thing for all.

11 hours ago, L33R0Y said:

1. Re-arrange the distribution of skins!

Buy skins for BP (veterans)

Buy BP for money (casuals)

Also every chicken dinner should reward a token, which you need in addition to unlock better skins. Elite skins should be a higher tier from the visual aesthetics and have either another colour or superior look for the extra prestige.

That will crank the cheating knob to maximum level, then rip it off for sure!