Sign in to follow this  
Thatguy111

Can I get a gun?

Ok so last 5 matches I’ve looted 5+ houses/apartments and am having trouble comming away with anything more than a shotgun. Mean while everyone else has scars/M416/AKMs. So seriously any help? Cause RNG is having prison sex with me and I don’t like it. 

Kinda in the same boat. No Ar's in 6 matches now but my weirdest combo yet was a fully kitted Micro uzi with an Sks. Thanks to bloom and poor fps i got taken out

• RIP 1

Posted (edited)

https://pubgmap.io/

look there for the Red Loot zones there is the loot ....

its not a kind of the whole Town just some Houses in the Town ....

Edited by L0gimen

If you want to eat chicken dinner, you really need to learn how to use a shotgun.

And by the way, to be a winner, all you have to find is a UAZ or Buggy.. MOST LETHAL WEAPON EVER

• Haha 1

I avoid apartments like the plague. I've never found anything good in them but attachments. Houses, there are only certain ones ill go to. Little storage shacks, I always check them. Some of the best loot I've gotten in-game were those tiny little sheds. Barns are my #1 goto for all things.

On 7/3/2018 at 4:49 AM, Thatguy111 said:

Ok so last 5 matches I’ve looted 5+ houses/apartments and am having trouble comming away with anything more than a shotgun. Mean while everyone else has scars/M416/AKMs. So seriously any help? Cause RNG is having prison sex with me and I don’t like it. 

I stay away from the apartments, there's just not enough stuff in them to justify the time spent looting them.

Loot has been nerfed on Erangel, makes 4-Man Squad an exercise in boredom torture I think.

Dude, it has to be this way, they can't make it so when you drop down you find all the best shit right away...

Some games you find a SCAR / KAR, ; level 2 helmet/chest/backpack right away.

And some games all you find is the pump shotty with 15 pistols lol..

Size of the house doesn't mean you find more shit.

4 hours ago, Gates said:

Size of the house doesn't mean you find more shit.

^ This. It's pure RNG. Just luck.