Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kachow778

Public test sever issues

Hello, I have installed the PUBG public test servers on my Xbox but whenever I try to load it up it says "Could not connect" however the normal pubg(not pts) game works perfectly fine.

Does anybody have a solution ? Thanks 

15309925383287249969471798748218.jpg

9 hours ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I just checked Microsoft store and its there.  Is this just bad housekeeping or a new version?

9 hours ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I just checked Microsoft store and its there.  Is this just bad housekeeping or a new version?

They aren't going to just delete the test server app. they have to have it for when sanhok is released to it. it wouldnt make sense to get rid of it and then bring it back. common sense is useful.

On 7/7/2018 at 3:29 PM, I IK II N G I said:

Test servers aren’t up right now to my knowledge. Play the main game 

Thank you very much 

12 hours ago, BadBatch5040 said:

The test server gets active when they want to put big stuff up for play testing like Miramar and eventually Sanhook. It’s not constantly live. They’ll announce when the test servers will go back online. Probably later this summer as they are trying to release sanhook late summer

6 minutes ago, I IK II N G I said:

The test server gets active when they want to put big stuff up for play testing like Miramar and eventually Sanhook. It’s not constantly live. They’ll announce when the test servers will go back online. Probably later this summer as they are trying to release sanhook but summer

Okay thank you for the info, that explains alot