Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAVITYxFAILING

why all the dishonesty?

ok, so Ill start off by saying i love pubg. Ive been an avid supporter since before day one but they are dishonest. it dates back to the Miramar tests. they claimed they would give out crates for participating. i was on every time it was open for countless hours and never received anything for it. Now they claimed they would reward players for taking part in the headhunter event over a week ago and I have seen nothing. many players have asked about it and we have all been given absolutely no response. My question is this. Why lie? why cant they just stick to their word? i busted my ass to give my fair share of headshot kills. Im sure you all did to. so where is the loot?

They gave a response they said when the event ended we would get it next week. Then last Monday we would be getting it this week. And the week is over now and we still haven’t gotten it. They’ve repeated this week and apologized that there was a lot of data to go through in regards to it, and we’”” receive it when their finished. They haven’t said anything else about it afterwards other then this week which has come and gone, but we’ll see if we get it on the coming reset. They seem to have an issue with keeping stuff on track. They didn’t even give us an update on the current event going on now. Plus they didn’t announce it either outside the forums to my knowledge. I maybe wrong about that and didn’t see the tweet. But it seems like their PR department is failing a bit. Maybe there’s something going on we don’t know about but they seem to be missing deadlines. Not all of them as they did do the weekly community post thing they said they were going to do. Let’s see if we get the stuff this reset. 

9 hours ago, GRAVITYxFAILING said:

ok, so Ill start off by saying i love pubg. Ive been an avid supporter since before day one but they are dishonest. it dates back to the Miramar tests. they claimed they would give out crates for participating. i was on every time it was open for countless hours and never received anything for it. Now they claimed they would reward players for taking part in the headhunter event over a week ago and I have seen nothing. many players have asked about it and we have all been given absolutely no response. My question is this. Why lie? why cant they just stick to their word? i busted my ass to give my fair share of headshot kills. Im sure you all did to. so where is the loot?

Haha, I get why you are annoyed - promises unkept etc.

However, they are giving away a shirt and some gloves....

Plus, why does anyone give a shit about character customisation? No-one else cares what your character looks like, they just wanna shoot you in the face. I'd pay money for the season pass in Siege because you can use the new game changing operators immediately instead of having to wait/grind... but skins? 

Well, I don't get it but if you kids wanna keep buying cosmetic items that amount to 3 times the price of a full game, be my guest.

18 hours ago, GRAVITYxFAILING said:

ive said this in numerous posts before. If you learn how to read things then you would see that they are giving us the rewards for the headshot challenge on Wed the 11th.

Read the latest notes for the sniper challenge. PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO READ. Also I don't get why people care so much about the items that get you nowhere in game. I agree they are cool looking but doesn't give you any kind of advantage.

Em ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:59, MrSoggyWaffle25 disse:

they are cool looking but doesn't give you any kind of advantage.

They give me the advantage of coolness