I have just bought  Pubg on Xbox and I have never been soo annoyed. I search for a match and it doesn't even load into the game it goes right back to the menu and all it says is " this match is still in progress" then it gives me the option to continue or cancel. If I click continue it just loads and says the same message if I click cancel then it takes me to the main menu  and This happens over and over every single time I have tried to find a match on Solo, Duo and Squads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that did nothing. This game is seriously a joke I saved up to buy it and now I can't even play it. 

I amalso experiencing this issue with the xbox 1 x and i just deleted the game and reinstalled it but did not fix anything. Any help would be nice

• Like 1

I haven't had this occur so I'm not saying it will fix it, but a few things you could try: check internet connection on router and xbox; make sure xbox live account is active; make sure Xbox is up to date (if your xbox updates then reinstall); make sure NAT type set to open in xbox settings; try changing servers back and forth a couple times; try changing your DNS server.

3 hours ago, ThugNASA said:

I haven't had this occur so I'm not saying it will fix it, but a few things you could try: check internet connection on router and xbox; make sure xbox live account is active; make sure Xbox is up to date (if your xbox updates then reinstall); make sure NAT type set to open in xbox settings; try changing servers back and forth a couple times; try changing your DNS server.

Tried everything man, still not working doesn't make any sense. 

2 hours ago, lxnzy said:

Tried everything man, still not working doesn't make any sense. 

That's weird for sure. Does the test server work for you? Not that you should Have to settle for playing test server only, just trying to think of ways to narrow down the issue. 

11 hours ago, ThugNASA said:

That's weird for sure. Does the test server work for you? Not that you should Have to settle for playing test server only, just trying to think of ways to narrow down the issue. 

I'm nearly finished downloading the test server I'll give you a shout if it works