Xbox - PTS Feedback Megathread!

PUBG_Oreoree

Planned to be fixed by live (will add on if there are more updates):
- Miramar Lighting
- Some attachments have QBZ in their description
- 'PRESS' [R] to report spectating player' will be removed during spectating

Message added by PUBG_Oreoree

Hey everyone,

We've just opened the PTS and we'd love to hear your feedback! If you haven't read the PTS patch notes yet, you can read them here: https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/274684-xbox-pts-patch-notes/

Many changes have been made to gameplay, including major gunplay rebalancing and the addition of a new weapon and vehicle. Please jump into the PTS, play some games and provide us with feedback on your experience playing the latest update, before these changes are released on the live servers.

Remember to post constructively, being friendly and polite to each other. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.

Non-constructive, or off-topic posts may be removed to keep the discussion flowing and allow us to better monitor your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

PUBG Xbox Team

• Like 4
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

The invisible table bug in previous Miramar PTS, people was spamming reports of them so much.. but how come it was never fixed in LIVE server?

Will we gonna see in this PTS, some minor bugs who will transfer to LIVE game aswell?

PS: ofc we do, but c'mon.. how hard is to change / add, back a freaking table? XD

Edited by Dedzigs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, PUBG_Oreoree said:

Non-constructive, or off-topic posts may be removed to keep the discussion flowing and allow us to better monitor your valuable feedback.

8 minutes ago, oof46 said:

Waiting for responses like:

I'd listen to the man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, purplecha0s said:

I'd listen to the man. 

If it'd be removed, I wouldn't mind. Just excited to hear feedback.

• Haha 1

Wait so PTS are open with new version of pub?

• RIP 1

1 minute ago, dubz said:

Wait so PTS are open with new version of pub?

Following the news and announcements thread would benefit you.  

It was posted earlier today with patch notes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is anyone else having an issue with Miramar appearing yellow? To a point where I can’t even see my optics playing on the OG Xbox if that helps but it makes mirimar unplayable right now because it’s so bad. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Dedzigs said:

The invisible table bug in previous Miramar PTS, people was spamming reports of them so much.. but how come it was never fixed in LIVE server?

Will we gonna see in this PTS, some minor bugs who will transfer to LIVE game aswell?

PS: ofc we do, but c'mon.. how hard is to change / add, back a freaking table? XD

dear PUBG OREOROO, I cannot launch my PTS, please help me with the bug!

6 minutes ago, Dilabop said:

Is anyone else having an issue with Miramar appearing yellow? To a point where I can’t even see my optics playing on the OG Xbox if that helps but it makes mirimar unplayable right now because it’s so bad. 

Yes and I'm also having terrible rendering issues. I'm on the X. I went to hacienda and got stuck in a table. That hasn't happened since I played on the original xbox. I land and have playdoe buildings

• Like 1

Everything is great. Gonna take some time getting use to seeing that dusk setting for Miramar though. That lighting change is a real eyeball strainer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, showtime987 said:

Yes and I'm also having terrible rendering issues. I'm on the X. I went to hacienda and got stuck in a table. That hasn't happened since I played on the original xbox. I land and have playdoe buildings

The issue I’m having is that Mirimar has a yellow tint to it for me for some reason and I know it’s not on purpose because it makes the map so bad to where I am backing out every time I get it now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dilabop said:

The issue I’m having is that Mirimar has a yellow tint to it for me for some reason and I know it’s not on purpose because it makes the map so bad to where I am backing out every time I get it now. 

It's just the gold plated edition lol. But yea sometimes mines gold then next match it's normal

Posted (edited)

So far amazing!! Only 2 minor things. The orange and brightness on miramar is cool but maybe a tad extreme on the eyes. On spectate mode when the person you're spectating is running through weeds and grass the noise is a little extreme on the raspiness. Not much else so far. Feels like a new game. GOOD JOB!!!

Edited by Madmaxima7
Wording

The rendering on the x is so horrible now and I can’t even play Miramar anymore it looks like a orange blob the textures are so bad please put them back as normal🙅🏾‍♂️

• Like 3

Aiming is slower, I play on maxed with no aim accleleration and it’s slower. I’d love to see an increase in sensitivity.

Instead of having it at 10 please make the cap 20 so everyone’s numbers stay the same and those that want higher sensitivity can adjust it.  

Also in the spectator mode, top left of the screen it says press R to report a player like if you’re on a PC.

• Like 4

¿Cuando se agrega a Xbox las skin"s de armas?,estaria bien desde mi punto de vista,y a mucha gente le molesta que estemos mas retrasados a PC pero es algo comprensible por que salio mucho antes para PC y el juego estaba diseñado para tal plataforma pero esperemos y mejore la optimizacion y salga pronto el mapa SANHOK que todos esperamos con ansias.

Posted (edited)

I've noticed that Miramar if you go into the shadow of a building and look at the building it has 2 different lights hitting it like the moon is shinning on the east side of it and the sun is shinning on the west of it, it's very weird. Xbox One X

Edited by MrScrambles
  • Like 1