Xbox - PTS Feedback Megathread!

PUBG_Oreoree

Planned to be fixed by live (will add on if there are more updates):
- Miramar Lighting
- Some attachments have QBZ in their description
- 'PRESS' [R] to report spectating player' will be removed during spectating

Message added by PUBG_Oreoree

3 hours ago, HandyPalad1n said:

I love the changes but the PTS is unplayable die to lag, at least if you aren't in NA.

Its not unplayable at all, I played all week from the UK with plenty of dinners.

Is your router configured correctly? It seems the inconsistencies between players connections on this game are so extreme, im just trying to find some logic.

16 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Its not unplayable at all, I played all week from the UK with plenty of dinners.

Is your router configured correctly? It seems the inconsistencies between players connections on this game are so extreme, im just trying to find some logic.

My router is fine. I have high speed cable broadband, an Xbox 1x, and an SSD. I have no issues playing on the OC server, but I'm getting lag and desync in a significant number of NA games.

Perhaps it's the server load on the NA weekend.  I was having fewer problems earlier in the week. It was truly horrible today.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:34 PM, WainZ0r said:

Also would be nice to have a European pts as I feel that the hit detection is lacking and it takes a lot to put someone down due to the north American server, don't know if any other European players have this issue, would just be nice to be able to test properly without being at a disadvantage.

I agree with this. 

Apart from the NA region lock affecting the input and receive lag causing shootout problems the only other problem I can find is the invisible parachute bug has made its way across, however I would like to point out that it seems less frequent than on the live server.

5 minutes ago, HandyPalad1n said:

My router is fine. I have high speed cable broadband, an Xbox 1x, and an SSD. I have no issues playing on the OC server, but I'm getting lag and desync in a significant number of NA games.

Perhaps it's the server load on the NA weekend.  I was having fewer problems earlier in the week. It was truly horrible today.

Ahh I see youre in OC, so i guess its not comparible. I think UK to NA connections are usually fairly good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Ahh I see youre in OC, so i guess its not comparible. I think UK to NA connections are usually fairly good.

UK to NA connection isn’t awful, however low skilled players such as myself need an even playing field or suffer a case of death by shot in face.

• Haha 1

(Xbox One S on internal hard drive and 58% free slot)

I do not know that I'm the only one, but when I use a telescope (X3 minimun), the rendering off is not loaded completely.

15-07-2018_21-22-17.png

Thanks for cleaning up the iron sights on the Thompson, PUBG Dev Team. 

Thanks, again...it's beautiful. 

The lobby screen in squads is messed up again. (Where you aren't able to ready up, you have to go to the title screen again.)

But above all, let the translation of the parameters (in French for me) on the patch that will arrive (in how much longer? ^^) on the live game. It's just perfect.

5 hours ago, L3thal Euskal X1 said:

(Xbox One S on internal hard drive and 58% free slot)

I do not know that I'm the only one, but when I use a telescope (X3 minimun), the rendering off is not loaded completely.

15-07-2018_21-22-17.png

Mine is the same on Xbox one x, rendering is so so bad it isn't even funny

All in all I think the PTS is great. Everything is running smoother; friends who don't have the Xbox One X can actually drop along the plane path and have the buildings/loot load; new scopes are awesome; new DMR is great; changes to/more attachments have changed for the better (No 8x on the AR's just makes sense); less game crashes.

Only downside I have experienced is increased "network lag detected", however I imagine there is no way around this with the test server.

Can't wait for update to come out!!

Overall better experience for me.

I'm on OG xbox, loads faster and I don't think I've had a game crash on the PTS since launch.

Minor bug ( can't drive cars. )  Just like it has no gas.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, caprichromis said:

PTS feedback and well, positive!

I played a couple of game on Solo, Duo and Squad yesterday... a lot of fun! 

One X - Wired 150mb - internal (only 2 games on HD) - EU

Positive:

- Slightly improvement of FPS during start/mid/end game. It looks smoother overall, except the landing part wich is a known problem I think.

- The scopes an attachements are great, the 6x is precise and pure. I don't like the 3x, too much infos on the scope.

- The nerf of the AR's is a good improvement for me, now the SMG's are usefull (Vector power uh!) at low/mid range, and DMR's are beasts at mid/long range. It's a good compomise, and now, people can let down the "sacrosanct" M4. Personally I like to play/test with different weapons. 

- The Mirado car is cool. FPS when driving are decent.

- I like the new look of the minimap, usefull when driving.

-The news weapons sounds are great.

- No more lobby/matchmaking issue!! except the text issue when you click the button.

- No crashes for me and my buddys.

Negative:

- Rendering slower as the live server, experienced some play-doh buildings now. Never had this on the One X before, but all the building are OK when I touch the ground or the roof.

- DOWNGRADE of textures one the X... A bad for a good, if this helps for FPS and fluidity then...

- FPS drops AND micro RUBBERBANDING is some situation, high populated areas, start of the game/landing. I think as EU player on NA server could be the issue.

- I like the sunset "style" of miramar, but the problem is the shadows, it's look like we got 2 Suns shining??! A bit too orange, known issue.

- 3x scope is pretty ugly, but effective with a DMR as exemple.

- Some sounds missing or cutting/lagging? Had no issues with footsteps.

- Still no sorted inventory.... pfff!

- Seems to have less loot on the PTS? Or maybe no chance?

- SLR recoil is elevated.

- No PTS EU? As EU player this will be a big improvement to test without the lag/desync.

- The UPM a bit to powerfull.

I'm pretty hyped. Good progress.

So... I'v played, tested, trying hard, but... uffff... 

I have to reconsider what I wrote on Friday,  it seems that more forward we move, worse is the experience... at least for me and my buddy's... I/we played solo/duo/squad, we tested!

DESYNC is horrible now, can't shoot someone! And been killed behind cover. Is possible that the servers quality drops down? I see a huge difference between the first 2 days and after.

I thought that the DOWNGRADE was a good thing, but its PAINFULL to see at.. horrible 90's graphics. Ok its rendering slower on the X to have "a balance" with OG's, and S systems... but personally I don't give a sh*... I pay for a last gen console, I wished to have decent graphics, not these minecraft graphics style.

No fun anymore, and I don't want to get angry (breath in, breath out...)  ---> So we go back on the live server.

XOne X, wired 150mb, EU

Edited by caprichromis
  • Like 1

Please fix the sound. It is perfect on live servers.

On PTS i spend as much time fiddling with balance as I do playing.  I have to turn if up so loud to hear footsteps that gunshots and cars are deafening.

Footsteps on Miramar in sand. I’m barefoot. But this is a super annoying sound, not realistic at all. Please adjust it. 

Frame rates have been better during gunfights Midgard. Great job!  It feels smoother. 

Start game still till is choppy for me Xbox 1 og. But it’s better. I’m surprisingly impressed. 

- World loading could be improved...again... but this is by far the best version of the game we’ve had.

- As noted the lighting in Miramar is weird.

+ No crashes for days!

- Game / chat volume is inconsistent unless you’re in an XBox party.

+ Loving the new attachments and can’t wait for these to move to live.

+ New muscle car sounds awesome and is rapid!