Sign in to follow this  
blast2fire

Block/Mute option for website Members...

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to ask if there's a way, to block or mute other players here on the community forums...? That being said I'm tired of being attacked on, my own personal opinions whenever I create a thread or reply to someone else's post. I also feel that everyone should have the option to, either block or mute other players which could really help to reduce arguements and other verbal conflicts as well. I'm the type of person where if I don't agree with someone I'll either criticize them while being respectful, or I just won't say anything to them whatsoever. There's been way too many situations I've been involved in where, other players have verbally attack my thoughts, belittled me, and even tried to make me look stupid infront of the whole PUBG community.

Well before I continue I'd like apologize to those who this offends, but some people on here need to seriously grow up because enough is enough already. Also to make a long story short. If you don't agree with something/someone or you don't have nothing nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything to that person at all then... It's pretty simple! All I want to know is if there's some sort of option, where it allows players to either block or mute members that we feel who are negative and toxic! At the end of the day we all come on here to have fun, keep up to date with everything, and to share our thoughts and personal opinions on a game that we all love and enjoy playing... Am I wrong...? We shouldn't have to worry about expressing our feelings, or worry about negative people putting us down due to our own opinions. I'm 32 years old, and I don't have time for drama or to sit here on a website and argue with someone because they don't know how to respect other people's feelings. And regardless of how anyone else feels, I'm sorry but we're are all human and you should always treat others the way you'd want to be treated as well... Plain and simple!. 

Nowadays it's like no one can respect anyone else's opinions without, either arguing or saying something rude just because they don't like or agree with something someone else likes. Anyway I absolutely feel that we should have the option, and be allowed to either block or mute other players on here that we feel are verbally agvressive, rude, cocky, etc. Why should anyone on here have to deal with these kinds of people...? And I'm almost 100% positive that, everyone on here has at least (1) person they know of who acts this way towards them, and who's always negative towards everything they post, share, etc. That being said it's 2018 and the internet is filled with haters, bullies, and ignorant people from all different parts of the world. So if we're allowed this option on Xbox and on other social media networks, then we should also be allowed to do it on here as well... Cheers!

Ps. If this isn't an option now, you could always make it so that normal Members can NOT block or mute Owners, Admins, Mods, etc. This option would only be available for Members ONLY!!!

Kind regards,

-blast

Sign in to follow this