Sign in to follow this  
Moyes1991

Need help plz the kids messed something up

Ok Xbox people the kids done something to the Xbox and the controls arnt working the x button and bolth of my bumper buttons won't work on any controller we have I have a filling they changed some kind of setting but idk what it was

1 hour ago, Moyes1991 said:

Ok Xbox people the kids done something to the Xbox and the controls arnt working the x button and bolth of my bumper buttons won't work on any controller we have I have a filling they changed some kind of setting but idk what it was

Looks to me the control buttons were remap to different buttons not to worry here is how to fix it 

First, head to “My Games and Apps” on your Xbox One. Select “Apps” on the left side of the screen and launch the “Xbox Accessories” app. This app is installed by default.

You’ll see your connected controller here, and you can select “Configure” to continue. If you have more than one controller connected at once, you can use the left and right buttons on the directional pad to select the controller you want to configure.

Choose “Button Mapping” on the left side of your screen. You can always come back here and select “Restore Defaults” to restore your controller to its default settings later.

you can figure it from there good luck my friend 👍😀

• Like 1