Sign in to follow this  
Thread

Improve Event Pass System

Posted (edited)

The poll says it,

PUBG Event Pass need improvements (Mostly improving Free player side, and don`t care about Premium side much)

• Cut down time costing missions.
  • Remove painful daily missions (reach top... in this mode, kill...and reach top in this mode...kill with a specific gun type..kill within or at least this meters...etc)
  • We cant complete "Reach top 3 or 5 or 10 in this mode and kill* when there Not optimized game issues and hackers preventing you most reaching it.
  • Make it better for Free players to complete mission within 14 to 16 days instead of about taking almost a month.
  • Add more permanent rewards for Paid and Free users.
  • Optimize the game and get rid of cheaters that slows your progress down or prevent your from completing mission.

There no doubt, free players or most of free players are not able reach level 20 at the end of Month (Without buying Levels or pass)
Honestly, i would of bought the Event pass if the game was cheaters free and optimized so it wont prevent or slowdown my progress.

Edited by Thread

Good point!

The worst thing is when you come online with a friend or friends and the daily is Solo or a specifik map... so you have to quit alot of games just to get that map.
Or that you are stuck on a mission for example solo that takes FOREVER to complete, for example kill 2 with pan in solo.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, erkogbg said:

Good point!

The worst thing is when you come online with a friend or friends and the daily is Solo or a specifik map... so you have to quit alot of games just to get that map.
Or that you are stuck on a mission for example solo that takes FOREVER to complete, for example kill 2 with pan in solo.

Yea 

• Make it better for Free players to complete mission to get to level 20 within 14 to 16 days instead of about taking almost a month. This allow free players who missed a week to catch up.

Another Bonus

For completing all Daily on that day, you will extra 80XP

Edited by Thread

Meh.. I don't even care about the event system and think the whole thing is a joke. 

5 hours ago, Thread said:

Make it better for Free players to complete mission within 14 to 16 days instead of about taking almost a month.

• Add more permanent rewards for Paid and Free users.

There no doubt, free players or most of free players are not able reach level 20 at the end of Month (Without buying Levels or pass)
Honestly, i would of bought the Event pass if the game was cheaters free and optimized so it wont prevent or slowdown my progress.

Seriouslyyou want them to make more stuff for people who didnt pay them a dime, and then you want them to make it so easy that they can be achieved in half the time of the pass ?

What is the reasoning behind this ?  why would any company ever do that ? the 20 levels you need to complete for all the "Free" stuff should be HARD to do, you get the stuff free, you are going to have to put in some effort to get them. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Seriouslyyou want them to make more stuff for people who didnt pay them a dime, and then you want them to make it so easy that they can be achieved in half the time of the pass ?

What is the reasoning behind this ?  why would any company ever do that ? the 20 levels you need to complete for all the "Free" stuff should be HARD to do, you get the stuff free, you are going to have to put in some effort to get them. 

Paid already got x3 better rewards idc about premiun much while Free players get x3 worsen rewards and unclear mission + More likely do x3 harder work than Payers....
Yea i agree with the majority people that want improvements their performance improve, crash fixes and get rid of cheaters that would slow down in progressing  at same time improve event pass system be making it better (less painful mission) for Free players who already made serious hard work by reaching level 20.

If good they do those stuff,  just might buy the Premium Event Pass.

Edited by Thread

I'm not saying it couldn't be better, but you cant expect them to just give people stuff for nothing, there has to be an incentive to want to play and to "achieve" the rewards.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

I'm not saying it couldn't be better, but you cant expect them to just give people stuff for nothing, there has to be an incentive to want to play and to "achieve" the rewards.

You say Free players do nothing, but i siding people who want free players done as much work as premium  users,  get some improvement. Free players have do 3 times more work than premium users just to get a reward.

Yea its better to improve rewards and make missions better not only for Free players but obviously this suggestion would also make it even easier for Premium Users...The suggestion i made was targeting to make less time consuming (despite cheaters, and other client issues slowing down your progress) better path to completing a mission.

Edited by Thread

4 hours ago, Thread said:

You say Free players do nothing, but i siding people who want free players done as much work as premium  users,  get some improvement. Free players have do 3 times more work than premium users just to get a reward.

Yea its better to improve rewards and make missions better not only for Free players but obviously this suggestion would also make it even easier for Premium Users...The suggestion i made was targeting to make less time consuming (despite cheaters, and other client issues slowing down your progress) better path to completing a mission.

Of course the people that dont pay have to work harder to get something, and of course that something is not as god as the paid something .. what is hard to understand here ?

Yea, but i agree 100% towards all suggestion that want improvement to make it better for free players to complete the mission and even premium users can get the taste of the easier daily missions. It best to improve it.

The Free players improvements would make interesting so it might just make more people buy the premium pass.

you are not making any sense the daily missions are incredibly easy, you literally do them by accident

And in what world does making the free users get better skins much easier encourage anyone to buy the premium pass ?

15 hours ago, largeelvis said:

Event pass is useless at this point. Make it somewhat useful and I will give it a look.

Yup that i am siding people who wants improvvement event pass system (rewards and smoother missions to complete in order get the rewards as needed).

This might increase people buying the pass because is more interesting...

Bonus XP missions coming from Event Mode can make Event Mode more useful too.

Yea the next Event Pass be have more clearer and smoother mission so both PAID and Free players can complete and reach level 20 with less time consumed. 

Posted (edited)

It’s $10; cry me a fucking river, qq. Only people bitching are children who’s parents said no. If you cannot afford a $10 fee for some extra stuff in a game you play then you probably shouldn’t even be playing the game. Your time would be better spent improving your life we’re spending $10 a month doesn’t hurt you. Maybe decide between Netflix or the Event Pass?

Edited by ghostlife

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ghostlife said:

It’s $10; cry me a fucking river, qq. Only people bitching are children who’s parents said no. If you cannot afford a $10 fee for some extra stuff in a game you play then you probably shouldn’t even be playing the game. Your time would be better spent improving your life we’re spending $10 a month doesn’t hurt you. Maybe decide between Netflix or the Event Pass?

Suggestion section -  make less time consuming + more rewards for both free players mostly and paid players will get few improvements...so its win win both sides.

Rewards Suggestion Improvement 

Event Pass more improvements to collect rewards better.

Efforts on reaching top 20 should get some more bp rewards also.

Game fix and performance improvements to ensure smooth gameplay.

Edited by Thread

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Thread said:

Suggestion section -  make less time consuming + more rewards for both free players mostly and paid players will get few improvements...so its win win both sides.

Rewards Suggestion Improvement 

Event Pass more improvements to collect rewards better.

Efforts on reaching top 20 should get some more bp rewards also.

Game fix and performance improvements to ensure smooth gameplay.

Free players got 4 awards plus several rented items. That is a shit ton of items in my book. If you want the skins from the event pass you have to pay for it. It is $10 and not even hard to hit level 30. 

Edited by ghostlife

On 7/24/2018 at 1:49 AM, ghostlife said:

Free players got 4 awards plus several rented items. That is a shit ton of items in my book. If you want the skins from the event pass you have to pay for it. It is $10 and not even hard to hit level 30. 

Suggestion topic mostly focus on making better rewards + less time consume and interesting free players Free Pass and less on Payers.

It might make it intresting for Free players that they might buy it.

They need to make missions fun. The missions were so frustrating or boring to do that it made the game boring for me. I didn't have fun again til I hit lvl 30