7 hours ago, Nooberst said:

To those saying "don't buy it", well, one of the major problems is the time and effort BH are constantly ploughing into money making tat, but ignoring the basic issues of the game and the massive issue of hackers.

And yes, I do know there are different teams for different jobs, but they've had months and months to try and sort out the hacking issue, but they seem to be able to suddenly pop out some crappy skins to make money easily enough.

£2.50 for a key to a crate of which 99% of the items are worth £0.04p... ignoring any crate costs... look at the actual percent likelihood of items and compare them to their value and the cost of keys...

I also think the key costs is too high which is why I hardly ever partake, Thing is that CSGO set a precedent with that already proving that many many people see it as an acceptable price, so much so that it still earns them millions and millions on a game thats like nearly 20 years old.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Coffee_Girl said:

It's called comparing value, nobody was saying an FPS was the same thing as a city builder. And yes I am playing it now =]

coming up to its third year ?

In March 2018, it was revealed that the game had sold more than five million copies

vs PUBG what 40 million ?

Seems like the public has voted with its wallets as to which offers more value.

you were saying that it was better value because it only cost 20 bucks for it plus 3 DLCs and it offered 10 times the content and fun.

well looking on the steam store

https://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines/

it looks like it costs you $30 USD  for the base product

that's the cheapest option then the 3 DLCs are listed at

$14.99

$12.99

$12.99

by my calculations that $70.96 USD for cities with the 3 DLC's

so $10 dollars is 1 seventh of the price of cities and the 3 DLCs and the amount of fun and content is a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree that 10 bucks for 1 skin is too much and so I am not buying it ( plus I dont like the skin or using the m4 )

But at least try to be  honest

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

1 hour ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

coming up to its third year ?

vs PUBG what 40 million ?

Seems like the public has voted with its wallets as to which offers more value.

you were saying that it was better value because it only cost 20 bucks for it plus 3 DLCs and it offered 10 times the content and fun.

well looking on the steam store

https://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines/

it looks like it costs you $30 USD  for the base product

that's the cheapest option then the 3 DLCs are listed at

$14.99

$12.99

$12.99

by my calculations that $70.96 USD for cities with the 3 DLC's

so $10 dollars is 1 seventh of the price of cities and the 3 DLCs and the amount of fun and content is a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree that 10 bucks for 1 skin is too much and so I am not buying it ( plus I dont like the skin or using the m4 )

But at least try to be  honest

WHAT...how would I know what it costs at steam, there are literal websites you can go to that will search out the best deals for you and you just buy whatever the price is on that website. I was not lying that I bought 3 DLCs + base game for $22. My friend did it for me because I am not great with finding these things, but for a fact on my bank account it was $22.

LOL well Im sure that there are nefarious ways to buy most things cheaper than the RRP.  and why shoudl you know about how much it is on steam ?

maybe because thats where its sold and thats the price its sold for and you are comparing the price of one thing against the price of another.