Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no_thumbs12

$9.99 For a Weapon Skin

8 hours ago, Coffee_Girl said:

It's called comparing value, nobody was saying an FPS was the same thing as a city builder. And yes I am playing it now =]

coming up to its third year ?

In March 2018, it was revealed that the game had sold more than five million copies

vs PUBG what 40 million ?

Seems like the public has voted with its wallets as to which offers more value.

you were saying that it was better value because it only cost 20 bucks for it plus 3 DLCs and it offered 10 times the content and fun.

well looking on the steam store

https://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines/

it looks like it costs you $30 USD  for the base product

that's the cheapest option then the 3 DLCs are listed at

$14.99

$12.99

$12.99

by my calculations that $70.96 USD for cities with the 3 DLC's

so $10 dollars is 1 seventh of the price of cities and the 3 DLCs and the amount of fun and content is a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree that 10 bucks for 1 skin is too much and so I am not buying it ( plus I dont like the skin or using the m4 )

But at least try to be  honest

1 hour ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

coming up to its third year ?

vs PUBG what 40 million ?

Seems like the public has voted with its wallets as to which offers more value.

you were saying that it was better value because it only cost 20 bucks for it plus 3 DLCs and it offered 10 times the content and fun.

well looking on the steam store

https://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines/

it looks like it costs you $30 USD  for the base product

that's the cheapest option then the 3 DLCs are listed at

$14.99

$12.99

$12.99

by my calculations that $70.96 USD for cities with the 3 DLC's

so $10 dollars is 1 seventh of the price of cities and the 3 DLCs and the amount of fun and content is a matter of opinion I guess.

I agree that 10 bucks for 1 skin is too much and so I am not buying it ( plus I dont like the skin or using the m4 )

But at least try to be  honest

WHAT...how would I know what it costs at steam, there are literal websites you can go to that will search out the best deals for you and you just buy whatever the price is on that website. I was not lying that I bought 3 DLCs + base game for $22. My friend did it for me because I am not great with finding these things, but for a fact on my bank account it was $22.

LOL well Im sure that there are nefarious ways to buy most things cheaper than the RRP.  and why shoudl you know about how much it is on steam ?

maybe because thats where its sold and thats the price its sold for and you are comparing the price of one thing against the price of another.