Andymh5

Patch #17 Feedback topic (LIVE SERVER)

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, MANGUN88 said:

Enemies crates disappearing before being able to loot

Same problem. Happens to me once per game.. VERY annoying  to run around military with a shotgun, finally kill a guy with an AR only for his loot to disappear..

Edited by Gros Yake
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, XmasTeaTowel said:

This game runs at 50% volume compared to all other xbox games. 

This!!

Unless you're in a car or a red zone... They deafen the shit out of you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

sound is terrible, hearing footsteps and ppl approaching is nearly impossible and i'm using ASTRO A40 wich performs amazing on other games -.-

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, IMDtarget said:

About midway through this article, he discusses the level 3 helmet change.  I know it's from the PC side, but it's still relevant. 

I see. 

Everything in this game is luck though. Including who gets a pistol at start of match and who’s stuck with a smoke grenade. Also suppressors  and many other items are also “game changing”. I don’t agree with it especially for a defense item but whatever. 

Edited by riktor skale

On 7/17/2018 at 4:15 PM, Zoneing said:

Getting shot while in cover is so annoying 

On 7/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, Thorello said:

desync is worse than ever, i keep getting killed once i got cover, around corners and from impossible angles

i died 3 times hitting invisible bumps ending with my car flying like a rocket, this shit is so annoying expecially on erangel since the map is 8 month live...jesus

frame rate seems overall improved but molotov and smokes still cause frame drops near to zero

i've the impression that bullet ballistic has changed, i struggle in leading target more than ever and it feel so strage.

On 7/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, Prinzar said:

Still having some desync issues. Clear headshots hitting many times but not killing them and then dying when in total cover. 

The car damage needs addressing. Ran somebody over in the buggy at 80kmph, which knocked him. Turned around and got him again at 70kmph but his crawling body just stuck on the grill and didn’t kill him when he fell under the wheels (even from being knocked). 

I would like to attest that this happens to me as well. I’ll be in a gun fight, shoot & cover, shoot & cover and randomly get shot dead when behind cover. Seems like the server is a second behind me. When I’m behind the wall, or rock, etc, i die and my jaw drops like wth?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raw Republic said:

I would like to attest that this happens to me as well. I’ll be in a gun fight, shoot & cover, shoot & cover and randomly get shot dead when behind cover. Seems like the server is a second behind me. When I’m behind the wall, or rock, etc, i die and my jaw drops like wth?

I saw it from both sides this week too. Was stuck in the circle without a vehicle so me and my wife decided to end the duo by killing the other. She shot me and on her screen it was a clean shot that I survived. On my screen she was aiming nowhere near me and she didn’t understand how I killed her. 

There must have been a 2-3 second delay relaying my correct position to her console

The S12K shotgun has the worst hit detection compared to all other shotguns. Too many times I should have hit my target, but never did. Something is seriously wrong with this shotgun.

The S12k has the same spread as the pump shotty.  The difference is there are no chokes that fit.  I think the duck bill might fit it?  Either way if they could make the choke attachments fit the s12k, it will fix that gun.

Still some bugs but it is much more fun to play. Latency seems but more noticeable at times,  like I seem to get shot from behind cover. 

Most of us don't like that the AR damage was decreased but we can still melt people pretty good. Not in love with the new rendering but if it helps performance then good to go. I don't understand how people can calculate their frames per second but I just call it lag I guess. Runs pretty smooth most of the time. 

Love the SLR. The new ride is awesome, too. 

There is still a black screen bug that I need to report. When inviting a random player to the chat party from the staging lobby it still disconnect you. As soon as you go to the menu it will lag out. 

Overall we are getting better. Glad to be playing. 

I searched solo yesterday and got put into a duos lobby.

Objects close to me often don’t fully render. A player shooting at me from 35 yards and I can’t see him because the tree isn’t fully rendered (play dough.)

If I’m climbing when the pre match countdown timer ends sometimes I can’t jump out of the plane. I have to wait to be ejected with the afk players

15 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I got a new one tonight, 'network lag detected', it stayed on my screen for about 3 minutes while I ran into a wall.

Whilst I was supposedly lagging out, I thought I'd run some tests to see what kind of health my network/line was in.

No packet loss. Minimal jitter (0.5ms). Normal bandwidth. No congestion because no other devices were active on the network (except the laptop that I tested with).

And no problems with the line because it worked fine for my laptop accessing the internet.

So for anyone, including myself, that tells others that the problem is with your network or your line. It definitely isn't always.

Sometimes the server just s**** it's pants.

My buddy has the same problem pretty often. Always right at the end of a match or when people come near us.

For me one of the best updates. Playing on 1x and hardly any FPS drop when engaging enemies now (last patch it was at its worst). Very smooth which makes combat so much easier.

Only issue is I feel like I am hearing ghost footsteps often. 

Posted (edited)

NA, 1X hard wired.  Ds-15-22MBps,  Us-3.11, Packet loss 0%, Mtu 1480, Latency 71ms, Ping 38-46 (32-38 previously)

- Slight rubber banding in the plane and parachuting. 

- Sound seems off directionally.  Steps in sand way to loud or completely missing.

- Some parachutes and/or sound missing and people appear from nowhere.

- Weapons and such are slow to render. Have to backtrack.

- Game screen size increases with each update.  my problem is its overflowing the edges of my screen with no way to compensate.

- I'm reinstalling currently.

Edited by BadBatch5040
add tx
  • Thanks 1

Xbox X ssd 200mbps internet. Never had any problems before this patch. Now the graphics look bad and rendering times are worse. Serious de-sync issues, duck behind cover then half a second later die. Poor bullet registration, frequent network lag detected. I also now have some rubber banding at the start of the game.

• Thanks 1

Audio Issue on Xbox One X.

On Miramar, cant remember where exactly. Inside a "highrise" kind of building, on the interior stairway on the door/platform to the second floor rooms. Player footsteps approaching building never changed after they entered it and circled around up the stairs. Had the outside barefoot running audio the whole time, although placement relative to me seemed accurate. 

Besides that, very happy with the world spawn item changes and weapon rebalancing.

Every weapon feels useful now, no more concern with not being able to find two ARs. The slight change of playstyles to accompany it is very welcome. The only negative comment I have for the changes - the UMP might be too productive now. Keep up the good work!

Sorry but what ever you guys changed has had a negative effect on this game buildings don’t render properly hit detection is terrible lags as well I’m running with the x and an ssd 

2 hours ago, LGz Certified said:

Xbox X ssd 200mbps internet. Never had any problems before this patch. Now the graphics look bad and rendering times are worse. Serious de-sync issues, duck behind cover then half a second later die. Poor bullet registration, frequent network lag detected. I also now have some rubber banding at the start of the game.

I’m experiencing the same effects and I’m running same set up as you last patch was fine this one is so bad that I’m looking at playing other games I’ve loved this game since day one but now I just don’t want to play it 

One thing wrong with this game. It is to difficult 1v2, 1v3, 1v4. If your in squads and all your teammates are dead it is almost impossible to engage more than 1v1 at a time. The reason it is impossible to fight more than 1v1 is because this game lacks many things such as quick reload is not quick enough, switching weapons take too long. jumbling through your item system whether to use grenades or your primary weapon takes too long, running takes exactly 1 second to initiate before you can actually run, game doesnt have target assist, shotguns have terrible hit detection, armor properties don't make sense, grenade throw indicator is all messed up,  it's way too difficult to aim with single shot weapons like shotguns, pistols or rifles at close range, etc.

These things might not seem like a big problem, but when you have 2-4 players rushing your from both sides 1 second feels like a lifetime and it take too long to do anything in a firefight.

• Confused 2
  • RIP 1

Vehicles still explode for no reason whatsoever. Highly enraging especially when you have the SLR, 6x, extended mag and a supressor with over 300 rounds of ammo. 

Just driving along long the main road near Pecado and kaboomy. Retarded. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

My review on the new update...

Still disappointed as there is no selection menu for maps.  Come on, this should be an easy fix!  There are lots of us that dislike Mirimar...give us a way to avoid that trash.  I'm trying to play now and have had to back out of 12 matches straight because of that trashy map.  Get off the rookie coding path.  People are deleting this game because of this crap.  I'm about 2 more tries from being amongst them that delete.

Rendering still sucks, particularly in highly active environments, near smoke grenades and molotovs.  How are the graphics so labor-intensive???  Frame rates drop dramatically in vicinity of these items and is most certainly a death sentence in-game.

Next, since the latest update has pushed from PTS to console, the only way I can drive a vehicle is with the map open.  If I close the map, I can no longer drive.  If anybody knows why this may be, please let me know.

The addition of 3x and 6x scopes is awesome.  They are money.  Weapons handling seems to have improved a bit as well.  Weapon spawns seem to have been upped in frequency and rarity of level three items isn't as ridiculous.  That being said, there are steps in the right direction.  Mid-game crashes have really improved.  Happens every great once in awhile instead of two to three times a game like it used to be.

The main gripe is the not being able to drive a vehicle.  Not having the same opportunities everyone else should is a major problem.  This coupled with no map selection menu really has made me fight myself to not free up 11gb of hdd space.  I'd much rather play a game I enjoy on a map I enjoy instead of running the risk of getting Erangel which is gold or Mirimar which is absolute trash.  Sanhok should NOT be introduced yet and focus to the in-game mechanics such as the ones listed here and all other threads on this forum should be first on the agenda.

Again, if anybody else is having issues with not being able to drive vehicles, please lend a hand.  I am on Xbox One S using the Elite controller with stock mapping, no modifications have been done to any settings on this console or this game.  Internet connection is direct fiber at 1gbps.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Corey E
Added content

2 hours ago, Corey E said:

My review on the new update...

Still disappointed as there is no selection menu for maps.  Come on, this should be an easy fix!  There are lots of us that dislike Mirimar...give us a way to avoid that trash.  I'm trying to play now and have had to back out of 12 matches straight because of that trashy map.  Get off the rookie coding path.  People are deleting this game because of this crap.  I'm about 2 more tries from being amongst them that delete.

Rendering still sucks, particularly in highly active environments, near smoke grenades and molotovs.  How are the graphics so labor-intensive???  Frame rates drop dramatically in vicinity of these items and is most certainly a death sentence in-game.

Next, since the latest update has pushed from PTS to console, the only way I can drive a vehicle is with the map open.  If I close the map, I can no longer drive.  If anybody knows why this may be, please let me know.

The addition of 3x and 6x scopes is awesome.  They are money.  Weapons handling seems to have improved a bit as well.  Weapon spawns seem to have been upped in frequency and rarity of level three items isn't as ridiculous.  That being said, there are steps in the right direction.  Mid-game crashes have really improved.  Happens every great once in awhile instead of two to three times a game like it used to be.

The main gripe is the not being able to drive a vehicle.  Not having the same opportunities everyone else should is a major problem.  This coupled with no map selection menu really has made me fight myself to not free up 11gb of hdd space.  I'd much rather play a game I enjoy on a map I enjoy instead of running the risk of getting Erangel which is gold or Mirimar which is absolute trash.  Sanhok should NOT be introduced yet and focus to the in-game mechanics such as the ones listed here and all other threads on this forum should be first on the agenda.

Again, if anybody else is having issues with not being able to drive vehicles, please lend a hand.  I am on Xbox One S using the Elite controller with stock mapping, no modifications have been done to any settings on this console or this game.  Internet connection is direct fiber at 1gbps.

Thanks in advance.

It’s your elite controller, think you need to adjust your hair triggers?

On 7/18/2018 at 12:31 AM, Spiderman73 said:

On patch 17 update, has this happened anyone else, I have the double barrel shotgun, engage and it only shoots 1 bullet. This means I'm dead by time I have to reload. 

I have twice experience not being able to shoot a second shot from the other shotgun. I know there's a delay, I’m used to it. But I get one shot and then nothing happens afterwards. I have ammo.

On 7/18/2018 at 12:31 AM, Spiderman73 said:

On patch 17 update, has this happened anyone else, I have the double barrel shotgun, engage and it only shoots 1 bullet. This means I'm dead by time I have to reload.